|27|

This is a Mature chapter. Also this is a trigger warning —there are moments alluding to Rape in this chapter. If you are uncomfortable with any of these themes please skip to the next chapter!

***

Vincent closed the door behind them quietly, pausing to suck air into his lungs before turning back to face Spiraea. The girl in question, stood unsurely, fidgeting in the centre of the room. Although this was what she wanted, she was still very much afraid. 

The man came to stand in front of her, swallowing the space between them in a short few steps. His fingers brushed her face, pushing a few of her wild curls away from her face gently.

Just like he had before, he kissed her lips, neck and further down until he reached the hem of her shirt. He didn't touch her aside from his lips, waiting for her to take the next step, letting her have full control of the moment.

Every one of her senses were on high alert, she couldn't tell if it was from anxiety or arousal. A part of her hated that she was even the slightest bit afraid— she knew Vincent was not like the men of her past.

Spiraea kept her apprehensive gaze on her mate, her hazel-green eyes peeking through her lashes shyly as she slowly raised her shirt over her head. The sound of silence rang in her ears as she stood before him in her jeans.

She blushed when his eyes widened at the knowledge that she hadn't been wearing a bra. Though in her defence she couldn't, in his fumbling the night before Vincent had broken the clasp to her bra and she hadn't had time to put one on when they returned.

Spiraea took a deep breath, trying not to freak out. She could almost swear that her heartbeat was loud enough to disrupt the silence, she could feel it beating a rhythm in her chest.

Vincent took the time to circle her appreciatively. He stopped at her back, kissing every scar, mark and blemish that marred her skin before doing the same to her front. He kneeled before her, his hands on her hips as he kissed down her arms, chest, each breast, then her sides and her stomach. The girl felt her heart skip a beat as she felt his lips leave a lingering kiss just below her bellybutton.

This a little bit different to their last encounter, though still as charged and exciting as it had been before.

She bit her lip as he began a path along the waistline of her jeans leaving more lingering kisses on her hip bones. She could've sworn that she would go into cardiac arrest.

With a renewed confidence, the girl undid the button on her jeans and shimmied out of the material. She stood still, eyes closed with bated breath for his touch— literally trembling in fright and anticipation.

He could see that she was afraid, and though he didn't want her to be, he knew it would take time. So instead he reminded her softly: "Remember baby, you're in control. Whenever you want to stop, we stop."

Tears gathered in her eyes, as she looked down at this man, nodding her understanding and gratitude. He had nothing but respect and encouragement for her, and she wanted nothing more than to bask in it.

Then Vincent got back to work kissing ever inch of her skin, down each leg then back up to her inner thighs. Spiraea sucked in a sharp gasp as he ended his trail right over her underwear.

His tongue emerged, licking and nipping all the way back up to her breasts where he teased her gently. The heavenly torture setting off sparks and tingles all over her body, all going straight to her core. She could feel the wetness there begin to grow as she let out a quiet moan.

She stopped Vincent, he pulled away concerned. The heated look in her eyes told him otherwise though, she gripped the bottom of his shirt, pulling it over his head.