◐ seventeen, twice debut ◑

[ no one ]

« october 20, 2016 ¦ thursday »

It's finally the day of Twice's debut. The day the 9 girls waited forever since getting the great news.

After BTS debut, the boys all moved into one school. Although they can barely go to school, they try to at least attend once a week.

Their promotions for Blood, Sweat, and Tears were over so they have time to go to school regularly.

The next month, July 7th, Twice started practicing for their debut on October 20th. Their debut song, "TT" will be the song to hopefully get them acknowledged and more known in the kpop world.

With almost 4 months of practicing nonstop, they finally get to perform on stage today

"I'm so excited! But at the same time, slightly nervous" Chaeyoung stated

"Same, Chaeyoung. But, We practiced for 4 months! It'd be embarrassing if we made any mistakes. We should probably calm down to prevent any of those to happen." Jihyo said. As a leader, she tries her best just to make everyone succeed.

"Now, for the new girl group of JYPE. Let's all welcome, Twice!" The MC called as they all stand in their places.

The fanboys cheers echoed loudly within the venue. It was almost like you're standing in the middle of an army base.

As the music started playing, they immediately reacted to the music. Heads empty except for wishing to not mess up big time.

As they finish the song, they stood in one line

"One in a million! Annyeonghaseyo Twice imnida!" They all introduced

"Hi, my name is Nayeon!"

"Hello my name is Jeongyeon!"

"My name is Momo! Nice to meet you all!"

"Hi, my name is Sana!"

"Hello everyone! My name is Jihyo!"

"My name is Mina! Please take care of us"

"Hi, my name is Dahyun!"

"Hello everybody! My name is Chaeyoung!"

"And lastly, My name is Tzuyu!"

"After waiting for months, We finally got to show our hard work to our fans that have been with us since the day JYP-pdnim announced that there will be a new girl group," Nayeon said as the fans cheered loudly

"I hope that you'll watch our upcoming performances and stay with us till the end," Jeongyeon said

"Anyways, this has been Twice! thankyou!" They all bid their goodbyes before going to the backstage.

"You did great out there!" Yoongi welcomed Nayeon with a hug as he kissed Nayeon's forehead.

"Thank you, but I didn't expect it to be that nerve-wracking. You should've at least had given me a heads up" Nayeon said as she removed from his grip and throw herself into the couch

"Well, you know what to do now," Yoongi said as Nayeon rolled her eyes at him.

"We have another schedule tomorrow so, pack up your bags cause we're gonna go stop by the building to see JYP," Their managers said as they obeyed.

After packing up their bags they bid bye to the boys before going in the van. As of now, their CEO's still don't know about Nayeon and Mina's special relationship with Yoongi and Jimin. Only their managers know and they promised not to tell their CEOs.

About the time there had been news and articles about them, Yoongi told their CEO that they're just friends. He didn't tell him about their relationship with each other since he might try to break them apart.

- at JYPE -

"Congratulations girls! You did it!" JYP congratulated as the girls thanked him

"So we're all gathered here today to do some adjustments. First of all, Jeongyeon, Momo, Chaeyoung and Dahyun, you'll be moving to a different school meaning, the 9 of you will be together. It'll be much easier to have you guys in one place" He explained as they nod

"Also, You'll be living in dorms now meaning, you'll have to bring all your necessary stuff from your home to tour dorms. Don't worry, your managers will help you and of course, take your time"

"Jihyo, as the leader, you have the right to lead them. And, Nayeon, as the eldest, you have the right to guide them and help them. I'll be trusting you two so please, if anything is going on, I'll expect the words coming from you two"

"Okay, You are dismissed. Take care of your health and, rest for now. You have a schedule tomorrow" He ended as the girl greet him goodbye and go straight to the van

Their managers introduced to them their dorms and left them right after. Some of them used their phones, or prepare to go to bed.

They have decided to bring all their necessary stuff from their homes tomorrow, after their schedule.

- - - - - - - - - -

another start that may change their lives

- - - - - - - - - -