◐ nineteen, lunch ◑

[ jihyo ]

It's final lunchtime after an eternity. Ms. Oh, our first-period teacher didn't teach us anything at all. She just took pictures with each group and each member which was well, slightly expected.

In the second period, Mr. Nam was absent. The 3rd one, Mrs. Jung, our English teacher made our noses bleed. She says that since we're idols, we should be fluent in English. Then 4th was History. Which made me doze off because of how boring it was.

Anyways, It's now lunch and I've already texted our Manager to bring us to the restaurant. Were just waiting outside where he could see us right away.

As I looked to my left, I saw the boys already going into their van and drive off as soon as everyone got in.

We waited for a couple more minutes and our manager finally came. We all went inside to be greeted by our manager unnie's and oppas.

"So, how was school?" Manager unnie asked

"Boring" I answered as the others just chuckle

"Can't agree more" Nayeon said

"Well, in a few minutes we'll be in the restaurant so, you should put your masks back on." Manager Oppa said as we followed and yes, we had masks on the whole time -- well except when we were in the classroom but, you know what I mean.

"Eat well, We'll go back in an hour so, don't go out until I text you, Jihyo," Manager Oppa said as we get off the van.

Jeongyeon guided us to another path which guided us to another entrance. An entrance to the VIP room we'll be eating in

When we got to the VIP room, we were greeted by Jeongyeon's dad. We sat at the long table for 16 and, we're finally alone with the boys.

While we were waiting for our food, I really regret being in the middle of the two couples. I mean, Jimin is already eating Mina even before the food gets here, and then Nayeon and Yoongi are flirting with each other. I swear, I was probably looking down the whole time while waiting for the food.

"Yah food isn't even here yet and y'all already eating each other. Normal up will you, Jihyo unnie is probably feeling like she's in hell right now" Tzuyu spoke up which made me mouth a 'thank you' because she managed to stop them.

"Listen up to Tzuyu unnie or else you'll sleep outside later" Sana teased.

"Exactly. Tzuyu-yah you're in my side right" I said as I look at Tzuyu with a 'help-me-please' kinda face

"Just get a room if you'll make out righ- gOsH Jimin I was just- you know what, I'm outta here. My innocent eyes can't bear this anymore" Tzuyu said as she attempted to stand up but got stopped by Jeongyeon.

"If you're out, you'll starve," Jeongyeon said as Tzuyu gave up and sit down once again.

"Jimin if you don't stop I'll throw your Playstation outside and Yoongi, I won't let you sleep in peace" Namjoon spoke as the two stopped

"Finally! Jeez, you know what, Who's willing to change seats with me!?" I asked and no one even responded so I just facepalmed and grabbed my phone from my sling bag to, of course, use it.

A few minutes more the food finally arrived. We prayed and we all started eating. It was well, surprisingly quiet as all of us were hungry.

I finished first so I excused myself to go to the bathroom to wash my hands.

"Hey" I heard Namjoon so I turned off the faucet to face him

"Hey" I answered back

"So" I looked at him "Are you here to also wash your hands?" I said after a long pause

"Y-yeah my main point. If you're not yet done just continue. I can wait" He said as I nod. I continue washing my hands and I stepped backward to make way for him. The hand dryer was just behind so I used it to, of course, dry my hands.

"Leading a group is chaotic, right?" He suddenly asked which made me turn to him

"Y-yup it is. Jeez our dorm is always- ugh can't explain" I said as I laughed

"Well, same here. It's like you're calm for a moment then you'll suddenly snap out of it when someone starts screaming" He said as I laughed

"Well, it's nice to actually talk to someone who's also a leader. Like we can relate to some stuff from here and there" I said as he nodded in agreement

"Jihyo-yah you were here all along! Our manager is here and told us there are only 10 minutes before our next class so Momo just choked on her jokbal and said 'I'm not leaving any jokbal here!' so she quickly ate it and she's like about to die from choking!" Sana came running to me to tell me and she dragged me to the table. I turned to Namjoon as he was already chuckling.

"Aish you pig. You can take it out and eat it in the dorm later!"

"But it won't be as yummy as it is now!"

"Well, you can heat it!"

"But it will get all soggy!"

"Then just eat it while we're in the van!"

"Manager unnie will scold me for bringing food into the van!"

"Then just leave the jokbal! We can buy again someday!"

"But then this is all a waste of mo-"

"JEEZ STOP! Y'ALL ARE FIGHTING LIKE KIDS!" I had enough of the childish quarrel so I stopped it

"But Jeongyeon unnie started it!"

"I wouldn't have started it if you didn't choke on you're jokbal for eating like your never gonna be able to eat it again!"

"Just stop you guys! Momo just- you know what, somebody help her eat jokbal!"

"Not me I'm full"
"I'm about to die because of how full I am"
"I don't want to get an upset stomach later!"

"Okay fine! Just eat that last piece of jokbal slowly and we'll get outta here" I said as she continued eating.

"You boys can go ahead and just tell our teacher that Momo was about to die because of choking from jokbal so we decided to stay here for a couple of minutes to prevent her from dying," I said as they chuckled

"Okay sure. I'll be saying that!" Hoseok said

"He-" Momo tried to battle with him but she choked, again

"Bye!" The boys said as they get out of the room and go to their vans to go back to the school

"Aish you pig," I said to Momo and sat in one of the chairs and then watch her slowly but quickly finish her food.

"Jeez, why do I see you saying 'Please bury me with jokbal by my side' once you're about to die," I said as I facepalmed and the others chuckling from my remark.

- - - - - - - - - -

not a day passes without any
negative happenings

- - - - - - - - - -