◐ twenty five, 2016 year end awards ◑

« November 16, 2016 ¦ Wednesday »

- AAA -

All the performers were tired after their turns of performing. And it's no exception for Twice and BTS.

Twice performed 'Cheer Up' and 'TT' while BTS performed 'Blood, Sweat and Tears' and 'Fire'

Sitting in their seats, gulping down water, and catching their breaths almost seemed like a routine for them now. It was always the same kind of feeling after a performance, tired and grateful that they're done.

They're patiently waiting for the awarding segment for AAA 2016. Watching hoobaes or sunbaes performing was interesting for them since they haven't seen it much because of how often big award shows happen.

The awarding segment was finally nearing. They fixed their clothes and fiddled with anything near them due to nervousness and excitement that maybe, just maybe they'd get an award after all their hard work.

"Best Icon Award goes to, Kim Yoo Jung and BTS!" The host announced as everyone clapped as congratulations.

BTS made their way to the stage as they give out their speech.

A few moments later, another award is about to be presented.

"Best Artist Award, BTS and Twice!"

After the award show, they met each other for a few minutes backstage, being cautious of people seeing them.

They gave each other a short hug and congratulated each other for their hope of accepting an award together was fulfilled.

« December 26, 2016 ¦ Monday »

- SBS Gayo Daejun -

It's a day after Christmas and instead of idols spending time with their family, they are once again performing on a big stage, not only because of their career but also the love for their fans.

This was the first time where members from the two groups had a collab stage.

Mina and Momo were set to perform a modern and ballet type of dance for the opening of the show with a couple more talented idols, including VIXX's N, Lovelyz's Yein, Cosmic Girls's Cheng Xiao, and of course, Jimin.

When they heard about this and started practicing, it was hard for them, especially Mina and Jimin to not interact with each other because there are other idols nearby, and plus, it's a scary world out there.

You might be saying a secret to someone and promises they'll never ever tell anyone but then in the next day, you hear rumors that are so identical to your secret.

So, when they practiced this, they avoided each other as much as possible. They were basically treating each other like total strangers.

Twice also performed 'Cheer Up' and 'TT' for this show again. The same goes for BTS, they performed 'Blood, Sweat and Tears' and 'Fire'.

Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, and Mina also had a special stage with some of the members from Gfriend, Got7 and Seventeen which, not gonna lie made Yoongi and Jimin almost fight with the staff for making them dance 'Who's your mama' which they strongly agreed on it being too inappropriate.

« December 29, 2016 ¦ Thursday »

- KBS Gayo Daejukchae -

Today is no different from any other shows they have been to. Twice performed 'Like Ooh-Ahh', 'Cheer Up' and 'TT' while BTS performed 'Blood, Sweat and Tears' and 'Fire'

Twice also had a collab special stage with Gfriend, Red Velvet, and IOI. They danced to Girls Generation's 'Into The New World' which everyone seemed to enjoy.

Nayeon also had a sitting-down performance with her mom where they both sang 'Only Longing Grows' which was emotional for both of them.

« December 31, 2016 ¦ Saturday »

- MBC Gayo Daejejeon -

There are hours left before new years and once again, their preparation for their stages is being done instead of spending time with their loved ones.

Twice performed, once again performed 'TT' and covered 'U Go Girl' While BTS 'Blood, Sweat and Tears' and 'Fire'.

It would be a lie if they said they're not tired after all these shows. It really, truly does take a lot of energy to perform and show your best every time.

- - - - - - - - - -

being an idol means you have to give up
something you would really need to feel every day,
which is the feeling of warmth from your loved ones

- - - - - - - - - -