Chapter 7

No comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lachlan's P.O.V.

I woke up to the smell of eggs and bacon. I got up immediately to brush my teeth and change out of my sleepwear. I rushed downstairs to see everyone at the table eating.

''Morning Lachlan, Sleep well?'' Rob asks.

''Ok I guess.''

''Good, today we're picking up Preston and Vik.''

''Awesome! I'm hungry as fudge''

I grabbed a plate and joined the table. I ate my food pretty quickly and decided to watch some tv to wait. It was 2:28 pm and we started heading into the car. Rob was driving (of course) and I sat in front while merome sat in the back. They started snuggling and kissing each other now and then until we got to the airport. Preston came first so we waited patiently at the south gate (since he's from texas). We waited for about 30 mins when he finally walked out of plane. Rob immediately dased towards Preston and gave him a giant hug. None of us questioned it and walk over to him and gave him a welcoming hug. (Preston had work so he had to take his flight another time.)

Rob's P.O.V.

I saw Preston got out of the plane and I instantly race towards him. I gave him a warm hug. I wanted to stay like this for eternity but I saw the others coming and I got off.

''Hey, It's been like forever since I last saw you.'' I gave him a smile.

''I know right. It's nice seeing you all in person again.'' He smiled at everyone.

''We're picking Vik up next so lets head to the east gate.'' Lachlan remarked.

We all walked to the east gate since we had some time to waste before Vik arrives. We talked for a while and then we reached the east gate. I look over at Lachlan who was excited the most. It didn't took long until the brown haired Indian to walk out with his luggage.

Lachlan's P.O.V.

I saw Vik walked in and I wanted to sprint to him but something told me not to and just stay calm. My hold body got nervous when we started walking towards him. I haven;t seen him in like 6 months.

''Hey Vik, how have you been doing buddy.'' Mitch greeted.

''I doing good, how have you guys been?''

Vik is so caring, so sweet, and so loyal. I would never want to lose him as a best friend. We all said how we did and began to talk about random things until Vik said this.

''I came here mostly for Lachlan.'' 

Thats when I started to blush a bright shade of magenta and everyone noticed.

''Are you blushing Lachlan?'' Vik asked out of curiousity.

''No, of course not.'' I tried to hide my face behide my red hoodie. They all laughed.

''How about we go home, get ready, and watch a movie. I'll order pizza.'' Rob said then winked at me.

They all agreed. I started to feel relived that they moved on. I backed up to where Rob was at.

''Thanks Rob, I owe you one.'' I whispered to him.

''Its fine.'' He whispered back to me.

We headed back to the car. I decided to let Preston sit in the front because you know why. Rob was driving in a van so I sat in the middle with Vik on my left and Mitch and Jerome sat in the back. Vik noticed that Mitch sleeping on Jeromes lap and seeing him cuddling with the fluffy. He then looked back at me.

''They're together?'' He silently whisper.

''I think so.'' I replied and gave him a grin.

''Thats cute.''

That's one thing I like about Vik. He doesn't judge other people, instead he supports them and helps them. He's the reason why I stopped cutting a year ago.