Chapter 12

OMG GUYS 1K reads, THATS JUST AMAZING THANK YOU SO MUCH. You people mean alot to me and reaching that point is just incredible. I'm starting to almost have an ending to this book and I have decided to do the sequal!!!!!!!! XD <3.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vik's P.O.V.

He got me a tee-shirt hand written by my favorite band. ( I don't actually know his favorite band) There's a note on the back. I began reading it.

Try to stay awake at midnight in Private. K?

I gave him a nod and hugged him. It felt so relaxing being in his arms. The hug was longer than I expected but I didn't mind. All I could think of is me and Lachlan together, but that will never happen. No one ever liked me, I always get rejected at school but managed to somehow slip pass my depression ever since I met Lachlan. He's my one and only, but will he ever be mine. My thoughts were then broken up.

''Um Vik?''

I noticed I was still hugging him, I felt my face go bright scarlet.

''Sorry.''

We then finish the video and I waited for everyone to sleep so that me and Lachlan can talk in private for some reason. His alarm goes off and his eyes flutter open. He looked at me and said.

''Wow Vik, you remembered.'' He smiled then.

''Hey, what do you want to talk to me about.''

He got up out of bed rubbing his eyes and sat next to me. He looked nervous but still continued anyway.

''Vik, I love you, not as a friend but more than that. From the first moment we met, I instantly fell in love with you. Starting out with your beautiful brown brunette hair to your glimering eyes to your perfect body figure.

I sat there in shock, I tried to say something but I couldnt't and I could tell he was about to cry. Tears were flowing down his cheeks like a waterfall. I still tried to say something but still nothing. THINK VIK THINK. Then I realized the only thing I could do. I leaned in and I close the gap between us. He was shocked at first but kissed me back immediately. Our lips move in patterns and fitting perfectly together like tetris. We soon pulled out for air.

''Wow.'' He said out of breath.

''Yeah, wow.''

We just layed there in bed daydreaming for awile but I decided to slip him the question.

''Lachlan, would you like to be my boyfriend.''

''Of course Vik.''

''I love you little Lachy.''

''I love you too Icky Vikky.''

We decided to go to bed. I felt a pair of arms around me. I put my head under the crook of his neck. I can hear his slow steady heartbeat, I swear it was following mine, the same exact rhythm making it more relaxing.

''Lachlan, promise me you won't leave me like other people did.''

''I could never leave you, you are my everything. I don't even know what I would do without you.''

''That's really kind.''

''Thanks, and don't worry about what other people say about you, your special in this world.  But most importantly your special to me.''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG finally, I was not expecting it to be that long to make them a thing. Hopefully you all enjoy and goodbye. <3