Chapter 8

OMG how did I get 100 reads over one night, Thats pretty amazing if you ask me. Thanks Again for the reads and enjoy this longer than usual chapter <3.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rob's P.O.V.

We arrived at home and just in time too. The sun is nearly about to set and night was a perfect time for a movie. I unlocked the door and showed Preston and Vik their rooms. There was only 3 bedrooms and the beds were big enough for 2 so we decided the ships are sleeping together. #Merome has the first room then #Poofless has the room across from them while #Vikklan is all the way at the end. Preston and Vik got to their rooms to get ready while Jerome and Mitch recorded another hunger games video. Its just up me and Lachlan to decided what movies we should watch.

''Lets watch Frozen'' Lachlan saids excitedly.

''Lachlan your obsessed with Frozen. You just gotta LET IT GO! LET IT GO!.''

We both started singing to the song for a while until I made a decision.

''Lets watch a horror movie.''

''Noo Rob please, you know I cant watch scary movies.''

''I am too but do you see me complaining?''

''But I'm going to embarrass myself infront of everyone especially Vik.''

''Don't worry, Everyone's going to get scared. But thats what it makes it fun. Please Lachlan?''

''Allright, but I blaming you for anying hearing loss.''

We both started to laugh and picked out Insideous because he watched it before so he won't get as scared. Mitch and Jerome is almost done recording so I ordered a pizza. I ordered 1 Large Meatlover and 1 Large Pineapple Pizza and waited for them to finish.

Vikkstar123/Vikram's P.O.V.

I finished packing early because I didn't pack that much. I was getting bored waiting so I decided to go downstairs and see what Lachlan and Rob were doing. They were just picking out what movie we should watch later so I listened in to what they were talking about.

''I am too but do you see me complaining?''

''But I'm going to embarrass myself infront of everyone especially Vik.Did he just said my name? OMG I wonder if he actually likes me. Of course not Vik, He's obviously straight. Right? I decided to leave them alone. I went upstairs to talk to Preston about it.

''Hey Preston, Still getting ready?''

''Yeah but I'm almost done, what do you need.''

''I overheard Lachlan talking about me. He didn't want to embarrass himself especially me for some reason.''

''Do you think he likes you back.''(Preston knows Vik likes Lachlan)

''I don't know, I came up here to ask you.''

''Well I guess you'll just have to wait.''

Lachlan's P.O.V.

We were all done with our jobs and headed downstairs to watch the movie. I heard the doorbell rang and Rob came to get it. It was the Pizza guy who came with our Meatlover and Pineapple Pizza. We got all settled on the couch. Vik and I sat on the left side, Mitch and Jerome sat on the right side, and Rob and Preston sat on the ground in front of the couch. The movie started, luckily I already watched this movie but I still don't remember all the jumpscares. I saw Mitch cuddling into Jeromes arm.

''AWWW" I said to myself quietly.

Then there was the first jumpscare, I wasn't paying attention and I accidentally jumped onto Viks lap. I got off immediately. He seemed to be upset after that but I justed shrugged it off. Soon I forgot about all the jumpscares and was screaming the whole time. Until I felt a warm arm around me.

Vik's P.O.V.

When he first jumped on my lap, I felt warmness pressing on my legs. I wanted to stay like this for a while but he quickly got off. I felt really bad for Lachlan. Everyone knows he hates scary movies. He kept screaming and everyone kept laughing. I decided to put arm around him to calm him down. It surprisingly worked. He started to stop shaking and lend his head on my shoulder and completely falling asleep. He looked adorable when he sleeps. I movie ended and everyone got to bed except for Lachlan. He was still sleeping on my shoulder. I didn't want to wake him up so I just carried him to our room. I layed him down on the queen sized bed. I slowly crawled in making sure not to wake him up. I had the urg to put my arms around him, but part of me decided not yet. Not yet.