Chapter 10

So do you guys want an everyday upload or a long chapter but it's gonna take 2 days? Anyway I got 500 reads!!!!!!! That means I'm gonna have to write another book then. YAY!!!!!XD THANKS AND GOODBYE! <3.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TBNRfrags/Preston's P.O.V.

I wake up feeling soft arms around me. I always love waking up. I gently shook his arms to wake him up. His eyes flutter open adjusting to see who was in front of him.

''Morning love.''

''Morning Robbie.''

''Ready for today?''

''What are we doing today?''

''We're all going Skiing today.''(did I spell that right?)

My face froze up after he said that. I've never been Skiing/Snowboarding my whole entire life before. I was scared and Rob seemed to notice it.

''What's wrong Babe?''

''It's just.......I have never gone skiing before ever. And I'm afraid to embarrass myself.

''It's ok Preston, I'll teach you, It's actually not that hard once you get used to it. And don't worry about the others, I won't let them make fun of my little cactus.'' 

''Thanks Rob, I love you.''

''I love you too.''

With those words we both went downstairs and got ready. I didn't bring anything skiing set (because I don't have one) so Rob lend me an extra set that were suppose to be his dads when he was younger. It fitted me perfectly for some reason but still warm. I was the last one to finish getting ready and then we headed to the car. We drove up north near a frozen lake to this gigantic hill. We took the ski lift up to this lodge house and I went inside and rented a ski and those stick thinges. I came out seeing everyone gone except for Rob at the start of the hill. I came over to him.

''Hey, you ready?''

''Yeah I guess.''

''Don't worry, I'll stay right next to you.I'll even hold you if I have to.''

''I'm fine Rob.''

I started out slowly down the hill. ''This isn't going to be that hard'' I thought to myself. I soon ate my words as I began to wiggle and fell over head first.

''Are you alright Preston?''

I wiped the snow of my face and readjusted myself to stand up.

''Yeah I'm fine.''

''There are skiing lessons at lodge, maybe you should take them?''

''Rob! It's going to be fine.''

''But I hate seeing the love of my life getting hurt like this.''

''I'll be fine.'' said the 3rd time, sounding a bit annoyed.

I continue to fall over couple more times but definately getting better. Everytime I fall, Rob would ask me if I was ok. He's so caring and kind, but also very strong and brave. Thats why I love him so much. We went on for 6 more hours and decided to go home since it was getting dark. I returned my ski and took the lift down. We all put our stuff back in the trunk after the inccident with the chicken. We head home only couple of hours left until we all open our presents. I was nervous what Rob was going to think about my present. I hope he likes it. I hope everyone likes it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if it sounds a little weird X_X. I had to rewite it because my internet failed for a sec and I forgot to save it.