Chapter 14

1 more chapters till done!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Time Skip to a year later~

Rob's P.O.V.

OMFG I cant believe the guys are actually making me wear a dress to our wedding. How did I get myself into this situation in the first place. Oh yeah we were doing truth or dare.

~Flash Back few months ago~

''Hey why wont we play truth or dare over on skype?'' Jerome said mischeviously on webcam.

Everyone agreed and the game was coming out fine so far until it was Jerome's turn.

''Ok Robbie, truth or dare?''

''Dare, I feel brave today.''

He then gave me a sneaky grin and proceed on talking until I realised it was the worst decision of my life. Jerome always play dirty no matter what.

''I dare you to pick out and wear a dress to your wedding.''

I can feel my face getting hot and bright red marks on my both my cheeks. Everyone just started laughing and I finally had the courage again to speak up.

''Please don't make me do this.''

''It's a dare Robbie, you have to do it no matter what. You even said so yourself.''

I then remember me did saying that. Y DID I HAVE TO SAY THAT, NOW I HAVE TO WEAR A DRESS TO MY OWN WEDDING!!!

''It's ok Robbie, it's not going to be that bad.'' Preston sweet voice said.

''But it's just embarassing.'' I said rubbing the back of my head

''Don't worry I'll get him back.'' he texted on his phone.

I smile at that and waited patiently for his turn, he then winked at me and started asking the question.

''Jerome, truth or dare.''

''I pick dare.'' Jerome said confidently.

Preston let out a grin and Jerome started to look worried now.

''I dare you to be our best women (Is that what the girls are called at the wedding?) to the wedding.''

''Of course Preston but isn't it called the best *Man*.''

''Nope you heard me, best women, your going to be wearing a dress and standing next to the other girls and hand me the ring to give to the ''Bride''. He finally said.

''But do I have too?''

''Rob said you have to do it no matter what and you followed the rule.''

Jerome then lets out a sigh. I kinda feel even now with me and Jerome. But I still didn't want to wear a dress to the wedding.

~End of Flash Back~

I kinda broke my headset during a parkour map and now me and Preston decide to go to the mall to find me my headset and dress since tommorrow was the big day. We I mean ''He'' wanted to find the dress first. I still regretted with that decision about wearing it but thats how life gotta work. We went on walking for ours and hours entering and passing stores as we walked but none that I favored. We finally got to this place called ''Hot N Spicy formal wear.'' We entered the shop already knowing that we we're going to leave until I spot this blue dress that was made from fine silk and cloth with layers on it. It looked beautiful but costs a shit load of money.

''So should I get this one.''

''It's your choice.''

I did not want to go back and keep on searching because we all know thats not gonna happen but mostly for my sake of walking anymore.