Chapter 11

Hey guys, Sorry about the 2 day of not uploading <3. ANYway I'm wondering if I should do a sequal to this book. Comment down plox <3. I already  have ideas planned and lemme just tell you, It's gonna hurt your feels. I wanted more action in this next book to make it more interesting and enjoyable. Anyway continue with your reading. #Poofless is all I'm gonna say chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Preston P.O.V.

When we go home I instantly jumped into bed. Man, skiing can just take it out of yah. I then took a power nap for about 2 hours. I look outside the window and see that it is getting late. I got fixed up a when downstairs seeing Mitch cooking with everone else on the table. I walked over and join them.

"Oh hey Pursten.'' Rob said rolling his r.

''Hey everyone, what are we doing now?''

''We're just going to eat something and then open all our presents.

''Awesome.''

I can't wait to give Rob my gift. It's a win or loss, and I hope I win. Mitch ended up burning our dinner so we ordered pizza instead. After we finished we set up the camera's and started vloging.

3rd Person P.O.V.

''What's going on guys, it's Woofless here with the pack vlog and today we're going to be opening each other's secret santas and let's get to it.'' ''Who wants to go first''

''I'll do.'' Mitch saids outloud.He then got a box that was hidden behind the christmas tree and said.''

''I am Jerome's secret santa.''He then hands Jerome the decently sized box and Jerome began to open it. He then got to the point where there was no wrapping paper left and slowly opened the amazon box (IDK). There was seem to be one of those animal hats which Jerome loves to wear. But this time it was a bacca, Mitch somehow got the people who made those kinds of hats and actually ask them to make a bacca hat. They were usually pretty fluffy or furry so I could understand why Jerome loves them so much. He gave Mitch a thanks and I could tell he wanted to leen in and kiss him but he resisted and just gave him a hug.

~Time skip because I'm lazy~

Jerome and Mitch got each other and Jerome gave Mitch a got keychain neckalace. The same one that he had in his minecraft skin.

Vik and Lachlan got each other. Vik got Lachlan the whole set of every pokemon card there is. Lachlan squealed like a kid and gave Vik a big hug in return. Lachlan got Vik a T-shirt signed by his favorite band. But it seem to have a note inside one pocket.

And now it's our turn left. Rob got me a cactus that suprising could be wrapped. Preston thanked him and gave him a hug. And now for the final moment.

Preston P.O.V.

I was shaking since I was the last one. God am I gonna really do this, what if he doesn't want to do it. Then That'll be awkward. I got my Christmas present and handed it to Rob. He opens its and see's a Stuff animal. He thanks me but looked a bit disappointed. Oh no, I gotta do something fast. We hugged and I whispered behind him.

''Just Wait Robbie.''He stares at me but didn't question it. We ended the video and then I got up and announced.

''Everyone come here please!'' ''Rob I want you to open up your present for real.''

''What do you mean Preston?'' He looked at me confused.

"I meant open up your Stuff animal.''

''But why Preston.''

''You'll see.''

He went to the kitchen to grab a knife and started to open up the poor bear.

''I don't see anything Preston!.''

''Search for it Robbie.''

He then digged his hand into the stuffing and grabbed out a small black box. He then started to put his hands over his mouth and about to cry. I then grabbed the box and got down to my knees. I slowy open up the box and said these very words.

''Rob, I know we haven't been dating that long, but I just cant wait to spend the rest of our very lives together. Your the most amazing person I've ever met and Instantly fell in love with you the first time I met you. And with these four words. Will You Marry Me?''

He started to cry but smiling at the same time.

''Of course I will you little cactus.''

Everyone started to clap and ''aww'' in cuteness that lies right in front of them. After that whole proposal we went off to bed. It was midnight now and I just woke up. I couldn't go back to sleep for some reason so I decided to grab a glass of water. But when I went back to my room, I saw Lachlan/Vik's room still lighten up.I headed back to my read and I rested my head on my soon to be husband. But something still bothering me. I still wonder what Lachlan and Vik are doing this late at night. But if I had to guess, that guess would problably be right. I was still thinking until Rob put his arm over me. That always comforted me. I fell like my worries are gone when he does that like no one was even here. I fall asleep on his warm beating heart. I think I just hear him say something.

I Love You Forever, I'll Never Leave You.

He said whispering in his sleep.

I will never leave you Rob.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG the feels. This took me longer than it should've. And Please comment down below if you want the sequal. It means alot to me that you guys care and hopefully I could get an answer. SEE YOU LATER <3.