Chapter 2 (Merome)

nooooo, I have school tommorrow :(, I'll try my best to do it daily. Also Ima bee shouting Random people in the comments so todays winner is     <3 RoyalCloudPlato <3 ,    you win 5,000,000 dollors.............JK, I dun even have 500,000,000 pennies........................I might be trying something different, I gonna go (STRAIGHT) to the point. <--see what I did there :3. (Swearing is Cautioned)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BajainCanadian/Mitch's P.O.V (Time skip to the day of the ski trip) <--That Rhymes

I got a text earlier this morning from Jerome saying to pick him up eariler than everyone eles (Mitch went to Canada before everyone else). I wonder why he's coming early, That doesn't matter because it was the perfect chance to tell him about my feelings. I began doing my morning routine, I then got up to eat breakfast. While I was eating, I began to have flashbacks of when me and Jerome first met.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~FlashBack~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M=Mitch, MS=Mitch's sister, MP, Mitch's Parents, J=Jerome)

We both heard our dad coming home from work. I got nervous extremely quick.

MS: ''You can do it, I believe in you''

M: ''I'm not sure about this, What if they dont take it too well.

MS: ''Your gonna be fine.''

We both know it wont turn out well. Everyone in our neighborhood is homophobic including my parents. I told my sister couple of months ago that I was gay and she was really suportive. But today was the big day, I was going to tell them.

MP: ''Dinners ready!''

I walk downstairs holding my sisters hand and hoping it would'nt be that bad.

M: ''Mom, Dad, I have something really important to tell you guys.''

MP: ''What is it honey?''

M: ''I've been waiting to tell you guys for awhile now and I hope you guys don't get upset.'' I was talking nervously, ''I am..........Gay.''

I could tell my dad was angry, really angry. He got up his chair and punched me across the face. All I could hear was mean and hateful words. I would expect my dad to swear at me but I didnt expect my mother to be doing the same.

MP: ''How could you do this to us you faggot, Go to Hell and die piece of shit.'' (sorry bout this)

I felt dizzy and couldn't remember what happened next. When I finally woke up, I found myself outside in the grass, my sister siting next to me crying.

M: ''Don't cry please, Its not your fault.''

MS: '' Yeah but I could've done something instead of just standing there.''

She started to cry even more.

M: ''You were just scared, no one could do anything to stop.''

I gave her a warm hug, I then notice the packed luggage.

M: ''Did you pack my stuff for me?''

MS: ''Yeah, all of you favorite things, even our recording equipment.''

M: ''Your the best sister ever, you know that.''

I gave her one last hug before I wandered off into the forest. I didn't know what to do now. I then bumped someone who seem to be near my height and age, he had glowing brown eyes and a perfect smile. He also wore a penguin hat.

(Look I know this didn't happen for real, they met each other when they were in 4th grade but couldn't think of anything to write about that.

J: ''Sorry, dude.''

M: ''No its alright.''

He seem to noticed I was sad.

J: ''What's wrong?'' asking curiously.

M: ''Nothing....I sigh then walked away.''

J: ''It's ok, you can tell me.'' He follows me while I told him what's wrong .

M: '' Alright then, I got kick out of my house and now I dont know where to go.'' I didnt told him why I got kicked out.

J: ''You could stay at my house if you want until you get your own place.'' he said happily.

M: ''You have your own house?''

J: ''Few weeks ago, my parents kicked me out too, so I bought my own place.

M: "Could I really stay?" "That would be great until I find a my own place.''

J: ''Of coarse ''My names Jerome, by the way'', giving me a smile.

M: '' I'm Mitch.'' I returned the smile.       

(Time skip 2 months)

M: "Hey, guess what?" I said grinning.

J: "What?"

M: "I bought a house up north in Montreal, Canada!"

I saw his face slowly broke down.

J: "That's great.'', almost about to cry.

M: ''What's wrong Jerome?"

J: ''Your leaving me?, we're best friends.''

M: ''We could still talk on skype, I'll never lose you as a friend.''

I've developed feelings for Jerome in the pass 2 months.

J: ''I just don't want you to leave...''

M: ''I will never leave you.''

J: ''Me too.''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't think this is a good chapter but whatever. I was really sleepy so dun judge plz

thanks RoyalCloudPlato <3 for commenting first <3.