Chapter 15 (part 1)

LAST LAST LAST CHAPTER!!!!!! EMOTIONAL STUFF IS GONNA HAPPEN. BTW this might be a.............Trilogy. Yes you heard me, It might be a trilogy. I have everything planned out and I think you guys might like it. Y am I planning ahead, Im only on my first book and now thinking about writing 2 more. I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!. Hope You guys enjoy the last chapter. Stay tuned for more. <3.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lachlan's P.O.V.

~12 Months Later~

Today's the day, the day after the day we confessed to each other. And It's the day that I make a decision that's gonna effect my life. The day that is most memorable till it all ends. And the day when I will be spending my life with Vik. I decided to propose to him since we been together for a year now, and It just feels right. I'm going to ask him on New Years day just like last year when we had the moment. Then something struck to me.

~Flash Back after the Ski Trip~

We arrived at my house. Im really nervous about this.

''Vik, I don't think we should do this, I don't feel really well.''

''You have too, They're your parents.''

''You don't understand. I know my mom won't be upset, but my dad secretly treats me like shit all the time when shes not around.''

''Well if anything bad happens, you can always live with me and the sidemen.''

''Alright, Love you.''

''Love you too.''

We both said our goodbyes and I walked out of the car. Vik began to pull away. I slowly walk inside the house trying not to be seen. But my father caught me at the corner of his eye.

''So how was your trip with your gay friends go.''

I just rolled my eyes at that comment.

''Where's Mom.''

Then my mom suddenly walked in and sat on the kitchen table with my dad. 

''What did you need me for honey?''

I can feel every breath getting harder to breathe like I ran out of air or something. Butterflies in my stomach fluttering faster as I think.

''I have to tell you guys something.'' I said stuttering a bit.

''What is it honey?''

''Well, I've been keeping this from you guys for a couple of years now. I'm...Gay.'' I mumbled out the words but I could tell they heard me. My dads face was hot as a bull but I wasn't expecting my mom to be angry either. I then started backing up because they were marching closer and closer to me. I dashed through in between their arms and went upstairs.

''GET YOUR FAGGOT ASS DOWN HERE NOW!.'' I heard him said from downstairs.

I just got to my bedroom and then locked the door. I heard footsteps coming towards me. This is the end of me.

Vik's P.O.V.

I wasn't actually gone. I was just driving around the neighborhood and then stopped at his house. I was extremely worried. What if he gets hurt. STOP VIK, he's gonna be fine. But still I should come in. He hasn't texted me back yet. I'm starting to panick. Screw it Im comin in.

Lachlan's P.O.V.

I heard pounding on the door. It begans to get louder everytime. I have to find to way to escape. AH the window. I began to slide the hinges and open it but as soon as I did, My parents came storming in and my dad took me by the collar.

''I knew you were a mistake fag.''

He begins to punch me and say hurtful words. I fall to the ground holding my stomach. He begins to kick everywhere until I got light-headed. But before I fall.....I saw someone......someone else......

Vik's P.O.V

I began to walk on the stone pathway stoping at the door. WAIT, Thats too obvious, they might catch me. I began looking around for another entrance. Ah, the window, put how am I gonna reach that high? They must have a ladder in the storage shed. Just as I expected it to be there. I grabbed the ladder and leaned it against the wall. I started to slowly climb up and saw that the window was already opened. I swore when I first saw it, It was closed. I finally got to the top and saw something that i didn't want to see. Lachlan was being kick and beaten up by these adult that I assume is his parents. I jumped in and punched his dad and he was knocked out immediately. I grabbed the unconscious body and ran outside his room as fast as I could. Lachlan was suprisingly not that heavy. I finally got outside and put him in the back seat. I then drove to the hospital as quickly as I can. I did the check in thing and had been asked to wait patiently outside his room. It felt like years but they finally got a response.

''Mr.Power is going to be just fine.'' The doctor said.

''May I see him?'' I asked politely.

''Of course, follow me.''

I followed him into the room and saw Lachlan up on his bed.

''I'll leave you two alone.''

''OK, thanks doctor.''

He begins to walk of the room and its just now me and Lachlan left.

''I'm sorry, I've should've gotten there faster.''

''It's not your fault, I knew that my parents were homophobes already.''

''Then why didn't you tell me that.''

''I didn't want you to get worried, I was already worried myself.''

''I promise that I won't leave you ever again.''

I leaned in for a kiss. But this time I didn't let go until my breath ran out. I wanted it to last forever, or at least as long as possible but with the most love as possibe.

''I love you Vik.''

''I love you too.''

~FlashBack Over~

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So about me posting it up yesterday.........uhm, I was actually sick but I could've still wrote it. Even tho I felt like crap. I stayed in bed all day doing nothing and it actually annoys me. Hope You can Forgive me <3. I *might* put the next part out tomorrow. Peace out <3.