Band-Aids - Epilogue.

-10 Years Later-

Zayn's POV

      I walk down the steps of the old path way where the rocks we're cemented into the ground forming a path way. It was a nice and sunny day today which gave my mood a little more happiness. I held the soft flowers in my hands as I turn on my heel as if the wind knows exactly where I'm heading.

     Once I see the grave stone I walk a little slower losing the steady pace I once had seconds ago. I reach a foot away from it and smile as tears fall out of my eyes. I set the flowers right in front of the grave stone as I bend down hearing my knees crack.

     I smile as I bend down and lay down on my back right beside the grave. 

    "It's been a while hasn't it?" I said chuckling to myself. Every time I come here I talk to her. I don't exactly have a real conversation but I imagine it.

     Yeah, it has. I missed you.

     "I missed you more." I said with a smile staring at the perfectly blue sky with only minimal amount of clouds.

     Lies. 

     "I am not lying I swear." I said laughing. It felt nice being back here. "I can't believe it's been 10 years."

     You still came. Every year. You never missed it.

     "I promised I wouldn't." I replied looking to my right side seeing the grave stone just imagining her perfect face staring into the clouds. 

      I hope you know this wasn't your fault.

      "I tell myself it wasn't." I said quietly. "But it still breaks my heart every day that we never got the chance to really be together."

      Would we have been married?

      "I like to this so." I smiled. "Maybe if Harry found someone we could be."

      How has he been? 

      "Still the same cheeky chap." I replied. "He found someone though."

      I'm glad. What is she like?

      "She's great." I said. "They're good together but he still loves you."

      He shouldn't. There's not point.

      "I still do." I replied. "Harry is happy with Carly, Louis is happy with Eleanor again, Liam is happy with a new girl he met named Sammie, Niall is happy with Amy.. I'm a bit alone."

      Zayn, I told you to find someone. Have you even kept your eyes open?

      "Not exactly." I replied with pain in my voice. "I'm sorry but it was too hard."

      No it wasn't. I told you to get over me. I wasn't good enough.

      "Now don't you dare say that." I said with anger. "You we're and always will be perfect."

      God, I miss you like crazy.

       "I miss you." I said. "I was literally dying when you died. I know you already know this but I was smoking insanely a lot. I got drunk so many times to wash away the pain but it didn't work. I just.. I wanted you back more than anything or I just wanted to be with you again whether it was in heaven. It's still hard."

     I know.. I'm so sorry..

     "Don't say that," I said. "This wasn't your fault. Whether you think it was or not. It was Scott's fault. Not yours alright?"