Band-Aids - I'm So Confused. Help.

Taylor's POV

     "Taylor." A voice said. 

     I could barely even lift my head. It felt like it was thousands of pounds. But I got the strength to see the doctor smiling. Why the fuck would he be smiling when his patient is dying?!

      "He's alive." He said.

      I couldn't even feel what just shot into my body. I smiled and ran passed him towards Harry's room. As I ran in Harry just slipped his shirt on.

      "HARRY!" I yelled. He turned towards me and I literally pounced on him. I never thought that I would want to see someone so much. We both hid our faces in the crook of each other's necks. I couldn't help but smile. He was alive. He wasn't gone.

     "You dick!" I yelled slapping him arm. "How dare you take a damn bullet for me?! I lived through enough you should've left it hit me! Why in hell would you try to do that?!"

      He didn't say anything. He just stared at me like I was a maniac.

      "Answer me!" I yelled as tears came out of my eyes and my smile was faded.

     "BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!" He yelled getting angry. "I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND I NEEDED A WAY TO SHOW IT TO YOU! I COULDN'T LIVE WITH MYSELF IF I LET THAT BULLET HIT YOU! YOU WOULD'VE BEEN GONE IN SECONDS! I couldn't live with that.."

       "You almost died for me.." I said as my voice cracked. I grabbed his hands looking into his pale green eyes that stared in me deeply. "How.. Like why am I that important for you to take your life away because of me..?"

       "You know my answer." He choked. 

       "Harry.." I said as my voice cracked even more. Tears fell out of my eyes and I saw it just kill him on the inside. "I thought you were gone.."

       "Babe, I'm here." He said grabbing me into a hug. "Shh.. It's okay.. I'm okay.."

       "NO!" I yelled as tears were all over my face. "YOU ALMOST DIED, HARRY! You are the Harry Styles and you almost died for me. Some normal girl going to college and being a huge Directioner! Every girl would kill me if they had the chance! I would kill myself if you died for me, Harry! I would die.."

        "Don't say that." He said. "I can't even think about you dying, okay? I did it. I took that bullet for you because I love you forever. I cared if I wanted to die or not because of you. I couldn't put you through that pain."

    "You.. Almost.. Fucking.. Died.." I said through my teeth. Tears were flowing out as my lip trembled. "I love you so much, Harry. It kills me seeing you upset. It kills me when you are crying. It kills me seeing your face when I'm with Zayn. I love him."

       "I know you do!" He yelled. "I love you more though! Can't you see it?! I'm not trying to make you love me for what I did. I want us to be like what we were. Tarry, remember?"

       "Can.." I said. "Can you just give me some time.. I can't even think straight."

      "Of course." He smiled kissing my forehead.

      "Four weeks, Harry." I said. "Four weeks."

      I walked out of the room to find Zayn running towards me.

      "Oh my god." He said. "Please, tell me he's okay!"

      "He's good.." I smiled. "He's gonna be okay."

      "Oh dear god!" Zayn smiled. "So, how are you?"

      "Baby steps." I smiled. "So, what is happening out there?"