Band-Aids - Too Many Hospital Visits

Zayn's POV

    Taylor and Victoria were balling in our chests as the paramedics set Savanna on the gurney. When they found Savanna's body they made Taylor get out of the area and blocked it off with caution tape. 

     They started to cover her body and I knew it was bad. I felt the girls pain stab me right in the heart. 

     "NO. NO!" Taylor yelled trying to run towards the car but Harry held her tightly back. She fell into his chest and literally broke down. 

     Soon the sound of the ambulance raced down to the hospital. Taylor shot her head to Harry.

    "Please, drive us to the hospital." She choked.

    "Of course." He said kissing her forehead and wrapping his arms around her small body. I shook my head. I knew what he was doing. She's mine.

     As I grab Victoria's hand but not entwine our fingers I walked over to Taylor put my arm around her as she cried in my chest. 

     Harry and I got in the front seats with Taylor and Victoria in the back. I raced down the freeway, glad that there was no traffic, to the hospital.

Victoria's POV

     As Taylor and I race out of the car not even waiting for Zayn and some other guy I think is Harry, who I have to admit is very HOT. But we raced into the hospital and found out where Savanna is.

    A couple nurses wouldn't let us in but we were both pushing through.

    "You can't go in!" She yelled.

    "Why not?!" I yelled back.

    "She's still in surgery! It should be a couple more hours!" She said.

    Taylor and I finally calmed down a bit and the nurse motioned us to the chairs. I looked over to her as she wiped her eyes.

     "I hope she's okay." She choked.

     "She will be." I replied.

     I grabbed her hands as we sat there with tears in our eyes. Soon we heard running and panting from people. We shot our heads up towards Harry and Zayn that were searching the room for us even though it was empty. They finally found us and kneeled down mostly towards Taylor but they still noticed me.

     "Are you okay?" Zayn asked us both as his hand was set on Taylor's knee rubbing circles in it.

     "When I see her I will." She said with a faint smile as she gently rubbed his cheek ignoring the cold stare from Harry.

      "She's gonna be okay." Harry said to both of us.

      "I hope." I replied looking at my hands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taylor's POV *Couple Weeks Later

      Zayn and I were downstairs getting some food as Victoria and Harry stayed in Savanna's room. She's been in a coma for weeks.

      "What do you want babe?" He asked handing me a tray.

      "I'm just gonna get this salad." I replied grabbing the ceaser salad and a water.

      "You sure?" He asked.

      "The food here isn't good." I said passing by some ungrateful smell.

      "Cheer up babe." He replied as we sat in the chairs and set our food on the table.