Band-Aids - No Relationships At All.

Author's Note

    I realized I totally forgot about Savanna being in the hospital.. that's pretty bad. Oh well, she's back in the chapter! YAY! 

     Strange things happen in this so I hope you like it! .x

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taylor's POV

      We all walked into the diner and I was first in. The waitress came in front of us but gave me the nastiest look ever.

       "How many?" She said grabbing menus.

       "6." I answered.

       "Right this way." She snapped. 

       I looked back at the boys and they shrugged. I rolled my eyes as the lady set us at a table. I was at the end with Louis by my side and Niall at the wall. Then across of me was Liam then Zayn then Harry. Niall, Liam and Louis don't trust Harry and Zayn by me but they always try to object but it never works out.

      I kind of miss having them by me but then again it's a lot easier this way.

      "What can I get you all to drink?" The waitress, Kat, said grabbing a notepad out of her pocket.

      "Sprite." I said.

      "Pepsi." Louis and Niall said.

      "Water." Zayn, Liam and Harry said.

       She nodded still giving me death glares. She walked off and I turned to the boys.

       "Okay, is it just me or is she just giving me the worst looks?" I said.

     "Ignore it babe. She's just jealous." Louis said winking. I shrugged and looked through the menu. I could hear the boys whispering to each other but I tried ignoring it.

       "Okay. What is wrong with you guys?" I snapped putting the menu on the table.

       "Nothing." Liam said lowering his head. I turned to the other boys who we're doing the same.

      "I'll  be back." I said throwing the napkin onto the table and stalking off towards the bathroom. 

       For some reason I was getting way too angry.

Harry's POV

        "I'll be back." Taylor said angrily throwing her napkin and walking towards the toilet.

        "She's angry." Liam said.

        "Why though?" Niall asked.

        "It might've been that girl giving her looks and us not doing anything." Louis answered.

        "That girl is annoying. She shouldn't even care about her." I said referring to Kat, the waitress.

        "I think it's about the radio." Zayn said.

        "Why would it be about that?" Liam questioned.

        "I don't know." Zayn said. "I think it's just so overwhelming for her to be all over the radio and TV. I mean before she was just a normal girl from Reno who was secretly with Justin Bieber. Now she is the talk of it all. Everyone knows who she is and not everyone likes her. She always wants to be the girl that everyone likes."

       We all shrugged and the waitress came over putting our drinks down.

       "What can I get you handsome guys?" She said giving all of us a flirty smile. How can someone be so rude one second then the nicest person ever?