Band-Aids - "She's gone, Harry.."

Taylor's POV

    "Stop leading me on!" He yelled. He finally stormed out of the room leaving me in tears and my heart was in pain.

    I got out of the bed and grabbed all my clothes. I was done. I didn't need any of this. I needed to go see Justin. Get back to my normal life and just get everything back to normal. Forget everything that happened with One Direction.

   "Taylor." I heard a voice say.

   I turn around and see Alice standing there. She walks in and looks at my bag being filled.

   "I'm leaving." I replied putting more stuff in my bag.

    "What?!" She yelled. "Why?!"

    "I need," I choked out. "I need time. I need to go back home. Talk to Justin sort things out one at a time."

    "You really do need band-aids to fix your life up huh?" She said with a smirk. I nodded and giggled.

    "So.." I said as we both sat on the bed.

    "I think I'm gonna stay here." She said. "In London."

    "Why?" I asked. "What about prom in two days?"

    "Well," She said. "I didn't apply for college which is a really dumb mistake. I could start over here. Meet new British guys and maybe attend Oxford next year."

    "Yeah." I said on the verge of tears. "I'm really gonna miss you."

    "I'm gonna miss you too." She choked out and we hugged each other. "Let's go tell the boys."

    "Wait." I said. "Harry isn't out there right?"

    "No." She said. "After your little fight he stormed out of the flat."

    "Oh." I said. We both got up and I saw all the boys in the living room rushing towards me.

    "WHAT HAPPENED?!" Zayn yelled.

    "Well," I started. We all sat on the couch and Liam handed me a cup of tea. "He sort of got the wrong idea with Zayn and I falling asleep on the bed. Well, I yelled at him for accusing me of sleeping with his best mate. Then he said that he was in love with me and I didn't see it. I could see. I saw it I should say. But he yelled at me for leading him on."

    "Come here." Niall said giving me a hug as tears flowed through my eyes.

    "Guys." I choked out. "I'm sorry but I'm leaving."

    "What?!" Louis yelled.

    "I'm going back home." I said. "I gotta get ready. Head out to college and live my life as a normal person. This is all just too hard."

    "It's not!" Niall yelled. "Please stay!"

    "I'm sorry," I replied. "I mean it's been what a week with you guys and we've gotten in fights, I was already in the hospital, and you guys know my deepest darkest secret."

    "But we'll help you through it." Zayn said on the verge of tears.

    "I promise I'll keep in touch." I said rubbing his cheek.

    "You'll come and visit okay?" Liam said.

    "Any time." I said with a smile.

    We all got in a big group hug. I walked back into my room and grabbed my phone. I decided to tell Harry I was leaving. I had tears in my eyes and my voice was shaky as I left my voice mail.