Band-Aids - Please, Open Your Eyes.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello readers! Ahh it's been forever since I updated and I am giving you this LONG chapter to answer all the unsolved questions with MORE questions! I'm sorry! (Say in Liam's voice! Better huh!?) Well, please note that there is sexual content in this chapter. I am sorry if that is just too much for you but I'm young and have no experience so do not laugh at my writing.. o; I hope you like the chapter! 

Comment/Vote who you like Taylor with!

Zaylor or Tarry?! All your opinions count I am so confused with this story! xx

Taylor's POV

     His eyes shot into me with such horror. I couldn't help but feel my heart drop through my chest as I wanted to scream. 

     "AHH." I finally got the courage to come out of my mouth. Soon he had a handkerchief and wrapped it around my face as I tried resisting. It went into my mouth so I couldn't talk. Tears were in my eyes as he laughed with such coldness.

    "Shut. Up." He said as I felt spit on me from his mouth. His arm was secured around my shoulders and his other hand on my wrist so I couldn't get out of his grip. "Last time I didn't get what I wanted. Today you are gonna give it to me got it?"

     I shook my head vigorously. I fiddled with my phone and quickly, without looking and making it obvious, I set it to record the sound. I knew what he was gonna want me to do so why not have some proof?

    "Oh really." He said tightening his grip. Soon I was almost gasping for air. "I know all about your boyfriend. That Harry kid. You slept with him didn't you? Tell me. TELL ME NOW YOU LITTLE SLUT."

      Tears were flowing out of my eyes as I whimpered.

     "It was my job to take your little virginity." He snapped. I shook my head more as tears were flowing up my face and wetting the handkerchief. "But I know you. You look like you'd be great in bed. But you have to do one thing for me."

     I shot him the dirtiest glare but he just chuckled.

     "You are gonna go in there." He said pointing to the hospital. "Break it off with your new boyfriend with the quiff saying you found someone else. Then you are gonna go to the curly haired kid and tell him you found someone else as well. And if you don't come back things will happen with this guy."

    He said putting a gun to my head. I felt my whole body tense up and soon I was shaking. I couldn't even think of what is going on in his head.

     He put the gun back in his jacket and ripped off the handkerchief jacking my jaw to the side. I groaned from the pain that shot up through my jaw. I held it quickly and he finally let go of me and motioned me to the hospital.

Zayn's POV

     "Where is she?!" I said angrily to Harry as we waited in the front of the hospital.

     "I don't know. Her phone is off." He said.

    "Ugh wher-" I was saying until I found my beautiful girlfriend walking into the hospital looking scared to death. "Babe, what's wrong? What happen to your wrist?"

     "I just fell." She said quietly. "Listen, I.. I love you a lot, Zayn.. Don't ever forget that. But I found someone else."

     "What.." I said as my voice cracked.

     "I'm so sorry." She said. She walked past me and I just stood there. I turned to see her talk to Harry. I was expecting for him to just pounce on her because she loves him more right.. WRONG. Her eyes filled with more and more tears in her eyes as Harry's face went pale.