Band-Aids - More Help.

IMPORTANT NOTE!

     As you all may know, this story will be ending by a couple more chapters 40 at the max. I wanted it to be a long story but I didn't exactly know where it was going by the 20th chapter. I really love hearing from all you amazing people and the feedback makes me a better writer. I've listened and put in all the choices for who Taylor will end up with in consideration. I'm also trying to add more detail and thoughts instead of just dialogue! I hope you like this chapter! Vote and comment please? .x

outfit on the side!

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

 Taylor's POV

      I woke up with my head hurting a little but the smell was.. odd. It wasn't Louis' sweet honey smell, it was a forest like smell which was obviously Harry's. I could tell his scent from miles and miles away. I open my eyes to see I was in his room.

      I groaned and got out of the bed wondering where Harry was. Once I reached the living room I saw the boys all in the kitchen. Harry and Niall we're over by the stove probably cooking. Liam was sitting at the chair reading something and drinking tea. Louis and Zayn we're just watching TV having small talk conversations.

     "Goodmorning!" Louis cheered getting up from the couch setting a cup of tea in front of me as I sat down at the barstool by Liam.

      "Morning." I said in a scratchy tone.

      "Are you feeling okay?" Louis asked a bit concerned.

      "Yeah," I said weakly. "My throat just hurts a bit."

      "Okay," He said. "Just drink the tea. You'll feel better after it."

       "Thanks." I smiled.

        Everyone went back to what they we're doing leaving me to sit there. I was still recovering from the fire at the club. That was a bit strange as well. Just a random fire. Also, I still need to talk to Liam for coming after me, also why we're they at the club too. That was really brave of him though and I'd never take it for granted.

      I'd take nothing these boys did for me for granted. I mean, that would be cruel wouldn't it? I sulk over my life being so miserable but really it's not bad. I get to spend every second of the day with my 5 best friends that mean the absolute world to me, who are also my favorite band. I get to live in London which has been my dream forever. I'm living the life I wanted to live just in a totally different situation. I wasn't  happy with someone but I was still happy.

      Tha'ts it. 

      I was happy. Finally. I was happy.

      "Here, babe." Harry said handing me some bacon and eggs with hash browns on the side. 

    "Thanks." I said. He winked and everyone else got their food. We all sat down at the table together with Niall on my left and Louis on my right with Zayn right in front of me. Harry was on his right and Liam on the left. "So, what are we doing today?"

      "Not sure," Liam replied. "It's our day off so we can do anything."

      "Alright," I said eating peacefully but I felt all the boys eyes on me. "What?"

      "Is your burn healing?" Harry asked.

      "I think so," I said looking at my wound. "It's not exactly blistering or hurting as much so I guess it is."

      "Good," He said. "Oh yeah, here. It's your medicine."

      "Thanks." I said quickly taking the pill with my water. "Why are you all watching me?"