Band-Aids - OH MY GOD.

Taylor's POV

    Beep, beep, beep.

    I turn off my alarm and jump out of my bed. I grab my clothes and head to the bathroom. I started the warm water and stripped my pajamas. I stepped it in quickly and washed my hair and body. Then I shaved real quick and turned off the water. I wrapped myself in the plain white towel and dried my body.

    I grabbed my underwear and bra and slipped those on quickly. I threw the towel on the counter and grabbed my shirt. It was a light denium shirt that button up. I then slipped on black tall panel leggings. My shirt was quite long where it covered half of my bum. I then grabbed my black suede flats. 

    I quickly dried my hair and walked to the empty kitchen where I threw my flats by the door. I poured myself a bowl of oatmeal and put the water in. I heated it up and quickly opened the microwave up before it beeped.

   I hated the beep noise.

   I grabbed a spoon and stirred it. I poured a little bit of milk in and sat at the empty table. 

    I grabbed my phone from my pocket and saw if I had any messages. 

    None.

    It stabbed me in the heart knowing they didn't care about me anymore. It was me leaving all over again.

    I put my bowl in the sink and ran upstairs again. I curled my hair but brushed through it so it was waves instead. I decided to put some make-up. I grabbed some brownish gold eyeshadow. I applied that lightly. Then I put some gold sparkling eyeliner on with a black liquid eyeliner. I put a tiny wing at the end of my eye and I was done.

    I checked my appearance one last time and grabbed my suitcase that I packed last night for Stanford. I already had all of my boxes in my car that my mom helped me pack. I just hadn't put my clothes in there. I then headed to the kitchen. I slipped my phone in my pocket and put on my shoes. I grabbed my car keys and walked towards the door. I closed it gently and locked it. 

     I climbed in my car and slipped on my Ray-Bans. I started the car and headed to Starbucks.

    I got in the parking lot and turned off my car. I walked in to see a girl with dark red hair. She had piles of make-up on. She looked really fake.

    "Can I get a grande Mocha Coconut Frappichino?" I asked.

    "Sure." She said as she wrote it on the cup. "Name?"

    "Taylor." I said.

   "TAYLOR?!" She exclaimed. "Are you the girl who dated Justin Bieber and is back together with Harry Styles?"

    "I'm not dating either of them." I replied as nicely as possible.

    "Oh, well you look like that girl." She said. "$4.56."

    I handed her the money.

    "I get that alot." I lied.

   "She's a bitch." She snapped. "I don't like her. I mean going from two of the most hottest celebrities is not a good thing." 

   "I guess not." I said walking away and sitting down at a table.

   I heard a rowdy noise come from the door and of course it was all 5 boys that I did not want to see.

   My eyes caught Harry's and I quickly turned away as people ran towards them.

   I heard my name be called and grabbed my coffee real quick.