12^ Giving You Pieces Of Me

Colin shuts the hotel door behind us, kissing me roughly as he pushes me against the wall.
We had flown over here on a plane. It had taken a while, and Colin and I struggled to refrain from touching each other too much. It was hard. For me, at least. I mean, I crave physical touch. I need it. So, it was hard for me to keep my hands off.
But, now that we're in our room? I'll touch him all I want.
"Fuck, Conrad, baby," he moans breathlessly. He cups my chin and makes me look up at him. "I want to explore with you. I want to try new things. See what you like, what I like. I want to have fun exploring with you."
     I nod. "So do I," I murmur, pulling him closer. "I want to know everything about you. I want to explore your deepest fantasies and make you feel good."
     "What are we waiting for?" He leans down and kisses me softly, brushing his lips against mine. His hands travel up my shirt, pulling it off. "I want to try something, but it's dangerous." He leans closer. "I could kill you, if I'm not careful," he whispers.
I shiver. "Aaahh..." I moan. "Colin.. y-you know, I like taking risks."
"Deadly risks?"
"Any risks, so long as I get to take them with you," I whisper, nibbling his bottom lip.
He hums in pleasure, lifting me as he pushes me against the wall. I wrap my legs around his waist. "We don't need to use our dicks to please each other. I hope you know that." Colin's finger traces the outline of my Thirium pump. If he were to push down on it and take it out, he could leave me to die.
"Y-Yes, Sir. I'm aware of that," I reply, swallowing nervously.
"I think... I'm a sadist," he begins. "I just like seeing you squirm below me when we do stuff like this. I like having power over you. I like seeing you in pain." He stares into my eyes. "I-I mean, not like Tord! I would never do that! I would never hurt you if you didn't want it," he adds hastily, eyes widening.
I smile up at him and exhale. I put my hand on his and press it down on my Thirium pump. "I want you to hurt me," I whisper.
With one fluid motion, he jams his hand inside and rips out my Thirium pump.
He just tore my heart out of my chest.
It's poetic, really. He has my heart, literally, in his hand. He could crush it if he wanted to.
I can't keep my body from shivering as errors and warnings pop up all over my vision. I don't care about that. I moan in pleasure, extremely aroused by the amount of power he has over me.
Colin puts a finger inside of the empty hole and moves it around, causing me to cry out in pleasure. It feels soooo good having his fingers in me.
     He puts another finger inside, jamming them as deep as they'll go.
     I cry out, feeling tears fall down my face.
     "Is this too much?" he asks, jamming another finger inside.
     I can feel Thirium spilling from me.
     Shutdown in: 00:01:02
The message pops up. At first, I don't know what to make of it. Then, I realize that I'm dying. I'm actually dying.
     Shutdown in: 00:00:42
I shouldn't tell Colin. I should just let him have his way with me. I should die. Right here, right now, at Colin's hands.
"Con...rad?"
I can barely make out his voice.
Shutdown in: 00:00:34
It hurts, now. It felt so good, at first, but now, it hurts. I try my best to tell him, but I can't get words out of my mouth.
Colin is perceptive, though, and he shoves my Thirium pump back inside.
With a gasp, everything becomes clear, again. It takes me a moment to get my bearings.
"Conrad? Are you alright?" He holds my face steady, staring at me with nothing but concern.
"Y-Yes," I reply.
He sighs in relief. "That's good. That's very good."
"Th-That felt g-good," I stutter, smiling. I know, I must look like a mess, but Colin just smiles at me.
"I'm glad you liked it. You have to recover, now." He picks me up and carries me into the bedroom.
"I can walk, you know," I mutter, clinging to him.
"Hush. I know that." He puts me down on the bed. "I'm sure, you're aware of how advanced I am," he begins, running his hand over my stomach. I don't know how, but Colin makes the skin retract, somehow. I don't know what he did, but the skin on my stomach is gone. "I'm sure, you're aware of the fact that I forced your skin to retract." He looks into my eyes.
I nod slowly, smirking. "That's hot," I slur, still coming off of my high.
Colin chuckles. "Of course, it is." He presses down on my stomach plate and removes it.
"W-Wait!" I panic. "What're you d-doing?"
"Relax, Conrad. I'm not going to hurt you." He pulls his shirt off. "Just watch." Colin retracts the skin of his stomach, removing his own stomach plate in the process. I watch as he carefully pulls out a small tube. He takes the tube and scoots towards me, pulling me up so our chests are touching. "Let me replenish your Thirium," he murmurs, connecting the tube to me.
"Wha-?" I cut myself off as blue blood rushes inside of me. It feels so nice. "What... is this?"
"I'm giving you Thirium directly from me. While your Thirium pump manages your Thirium, mine both manages and makes. I'm capable of making my own Thirium," he explains. "So, you just relax and let me replenish you." He pulls me towards him, and I rest my head on his shoulder.
I can feel his Thirium rushing inside of me, raising my Thirium levels. The number slowly rises. "I love you," I murmur.
"I love you, too," he murmurs back, placing soft kisses on my neck.
"This is crazy... I never imagined I'd be stealing blood from you."
He laughs breathily. "You're not stealing it; I'm giving it to you." He kisses my jawline, making his way to my chin. "I would gladly give you all the blue blood in my body, if it meant that you'd live."
"You're so noble, Colin. You know, it's ok to think about yourself," I comment, pulling back to smile at him.
"I'm far too busy thinking about you, my love. How could I ever think about myself, when all I want to think about is you?" He kisses my chest.
I giggle and squirm, tangling my fingers in his hair.
"Stay still, please," he warns.
I immediately freeze, slowly relaxing into a comfortable position. "S-Sorry," I mumble.
He continues kissing me. "Don't worry, baby. It's fine. I just don't want the tube to disconnect from one of us. That wouldn't be good."
I nod in agreement. "Yeah, that would be bad."
"It'd be a lot more than bad, Conrad. It could probably kill us." He hugs me closer. "But, don't worry about that, love. We'll be just fine."
I wrap my arms around him, shoving my face in the crook of his neck. "Colin..." I murmur, breathing in his scent.
"Oh, Conrad," he breathes back to me. "What are your levels at?"
"89%, Colin," I murmur, feeling tired. "Almost there."
"Mmm..." he hums, running his hand through my hair.
We sit in silence for a while. I focus on the sound of Colin's breathing, finding myself slipping in and out of unconsciousness. "Colin?"
"Yes?"
     "I'm tired..."
     "Ok, baby. What are your levels at?"
     "99%"
     He hums softly before pulling away from me. I can feel his fingers brushing up against my insides. With a gasp, he disconnects the tube. I watch him put it back inside himself and close his stomach plate before pulling mine shut. I regenerate my skin, feeling tired and worn thin.
     Colin collapses onto the bed, pulling me down into his arms. "Sleep, Conrad," he murmurs, brushing his fingers through my hair.
     I close my eyes and switch into sleep mode, feeling safe and secure in his arms.