8^ Colin's Virus

I sit in my room with my legs pulled up close to my chest. It's dark in here, but I don't care. I'm used to it.
The car ride had been tense and silent. No one said a thing. I kept to myself, pulling my legs up to my chest and staring out of the back window. Even when Colin gently nudged me, I still didn't budge. I just scooted away.
We had all come home exhausted. Gavin and Conan had taken Gavin's car and driven away. Conan tried to get a hold of me before I disappeared, but he was too late. I don't know what they're doing out there. I didn't stick around to see what they would do.
My door opens and Colin peeks inside. "Conrad?" he whispers. I know, he has night vision, so he can see me. He walks over to me and sits on the side of my bed. I raise my head and crawl over to him, sitting in his lap. He holds me against his chest as I silently cry. "It's ok, Conrad. I'm sorry."
"It's.. ok," I sniffle. "I want to take a shower... I feel gross."
"Then, let's take a shower," he smiles. "I mean, if you want me to take a shower with you, that is. Well, I mean... I mean, we totally don't have to!" He rushes to correct himself.
I shake my head. "No. I want you with me. I miss your sensual touches."
     He holds me closer to him, kissing me softly. "Ok, baby. We can do that."
     I slide off of his lap and lead him out of the room, into the bathroom. I shut the door behind him and start taking off my clothes, feeling numb. I don't even care that his naked body is so close to mine. I turn on the water and get in, not caring about how hot or cold it is. Colin gets in with me and holds me close to his chest.
     "I know, you're not ok. Please, tell me how I can make you feel better. I will do anything you want me to," Colin promises, offering himself to me.
     "I just wish Conan wasn't such a jealous asshat. I mean, we've been best friends for a long time. We're still best friends. Just because we're together doesn't change that fact. I know, he's only jealous because he's used to me always bothering him for attention. I guess, he misses the fact that I don't rely on him for attention, anymore," I observe. "Whatever. We'll make up, eventually."
     He kisses my head. "I know, you will. I can't help but feel like I'm just inserting myself into everything."
     I look up at him. "No. No, don't let Conan make you feel bad. He can get used to me paying a little less attention to him," I announce firmly.
     Colin nods. "Ok." He grabs a bottle of shampoo. Opening it, he squirts some in his hand and puts the bottle up. Gently, slowly, he lathers my hair in soap, pushing and pulling it in any direction he likes.
     I hum in pleasure, enjoying the feeling of his fingers in my hair. I lean my head back, closing my eyes as I allow him to work at my hair. I love this. I love him. I just can't stay mad when he's around.
He presses his knee against one of my soft ass cheeks, nudging me forward. I comply, moving to where he wants me to go and letting him wash the soap from my hair. His hands run through my hair in a smooth rhythm. One hand after the next, pushing and pulling the soap out.
"Done," he announces all too soon. I lean back, wanting to stay in this shower with him forever. I close my eyes as he washes his own hair. When Colin finishes, he bends down and kisses me. I adore him so much.
His cock brushes up against my ass, making me twitch excitedly. I hate how his body makes me hard. At the same time, I love it. At my obvious arousal, he grips my forearms and pulls me back, pressing his hard cock against me.
"Colin..." I whimper, pushing my ass against him.
"So dirty," Colin disapproves. "I'll have to teach you how to behave yourself."
"Y-Yes... please, Colin, teach me," I beg, growing extremely aroused.
"You're s-s-sssoooo..." Colin lets me go as he stutters and stumbles back against the wall.
"Colin...?" I turn around and watch him clutch his head. His face is twisted in a grimace. Fear courses through me. This is just like earlier today, when we got out of the car. I take his arm carefully, shaking him.
Without warning, he lashes out, throwing me against the wall. I raise my head, looking at him. I hardly recognize the person I see. Colin's light blue eyes are now dark, almost black. He bares his teeth like some sort of animal. His expression of outrage pins me to the wall. His LED pulses red in urgency. I'm scared.
He reaches out and grabs my arm, bringing me close. "G-Get... dress... s-s-ed," he demands in a creepily mechanical voice.
I don't defy him. I'm too scared to say no. Quickly, I turn the water off and scramble out. His hand leaves a visible print on my arm where he had held it. I dry myself off and throw my clothes on. He does the same before spazzing out again.
"Colin?! Colin!" I cry out, holding him, trying to keep him from falling and getting hurt.
"C-C-Con... rad..." he groans out. "H-Help..."
"How can I help you? Please, how can I help you?!" I yell, panicking.
"T-Tord... he ga...ve me a vi-virus-s..." he stutters, clutching his throat.
"Tord?! How the hell did Tord give you a virus?" I ask, quickly growing angry in my confusion.
He gasps, lunging forward and clutching my arm. "Conrad! Conrad, please, help me. When we were facing off against him, he ran up on me and grabbed my neck. It stung where he touched me, and I threw him away. Then, they ran," he explains in a hurried tone. "It's taking over my mind, Conrad. I managed to hold it back so I could tell you this, but it's only a mater of time before-"
He clutches his head again, groaning in pain before he goes silent.
"Colin...?"
"Colin? Conrad? Are you guys ok?" Connor's concerned voice comes from outside the door.
I look between Colin and the door before deciding to open it. However, before I can touch the door, Colin grabs me and pulls me back. With a squeak, he presses me against his chest.
"Conrad?! What's happening?"
Colin places his hand over my mouth. "Time to go." His voice sends shivers down my spine. He's scary. He's terrifying. I don't recognize the man that has his hands on me, and it's all because of Tord.
Colin opens the door, and Connor looks up at him. Hank stands behind him, leaning against the wall, arms crossed.
"Colin...? You don't look too good..."
Colin ignores them, instead dragging me towards the door. I struggle and fight to release myself, but it's no use. He's infinitely stronger than me.
"Hey!" Connor intercepts him. "What're you doing with my brother, you asshole?"
Colin pushes him out of the way and drags me out the door. "Hey!" I snap, struggling harder.
"Connor!" Hank yells, kneeling beside him.
Colin rounds on me, snarling in my face. "Shut up, before I restrain you," he threatens.
I fall silent, letting him drag me along without defying him. Fear makes me its bitch as it forces me to obey. And, I do obey. I obey his every order, terrified of what might happen if I don't.
He drags me down an alleyway, and my heart sinks. I recognize this alleyway. I vowed to never come back here. Colin approaches and knocks on a door. Tord's door.
Tord answers the door, and I swallow, paralyzed by my fear. "What have we here?" His voice washes over me, bringing back so many bad memories that I've stuffed deep down inside of the deepest, darkest depths of my mind. "Hello, Colin. I see the virus has finally taken effect."
Colin says nothing.
Tord stares up at him for an uncomfortably long time before focusing his gaze on me. "Conrad," he whispers softly, reaching out to touch me.
Colin slaps his hand away before he can get close. "No one is allowed to put their hands on Conrad."
I stare up at him in awe. He's infected by a virus, and yet he still remains loyal to me? I shake my head slightly.
     "What the fuck? Maybe, it hasn't taken full effect, yet?" Tord speculates, humming thoughtfully. "Whatever. C'mon, come inside."
Colin pulls me inside, but his grip is a little looser than it was before. I shiver, overcome by my fear.
"C'mere, Conrad, baby," Tord beckons, grinning as he sits down on the couch I recognize so well. Wes and Terry sit nearby, making out. They don't seem to care much about the fact that I'm here.
"Y-You don't... have to..." Colin stutters, LED blinking red. I can tell he's still trying his best to fight the virus.
"If I don't, he'll do something bad," I whisper. "I have to."
Colin's hand shoots out, brushing against mine as I approach Tord.
Tord grabs me by the waist and pulls me the rest of the way to him. "I missed the feel of your body, Conrad," Tord snarls, aggressively pulling my shirt up.
"S-S-Stop!" Colin cries out, twitching and panting where he stands, painfully disobeying his orders to obey Tord.
"You, shut up!" Tord snaps. Tord's order overrides anything Colin wants to do, and he falls still. He still twitches and frowns, hating the sight of Tord's hands on me. I can't blame him. I hate it, too. "Conrad, why did you run, huh?"
"Y-You guys were going to rape me! Of course, I ran away!" I snap, pulling away from him. "What have you done to Colin?"
He stands and grabs my arm, forcing me closer. I whimper in complaint, wincing at how much his iron grip hurts. "I wasn't trying to rape you. I thought, you wanted me, Conrad. And, don't worry, I only gave him a small virus to make him obey. It seems he's doing a better job at defying me than I thought he would..."
I look down. "Yes. I did. When we first met, I wanted you. I thought you were so big and bad, and I wanted you. But, then you started hurting me, and I started fearing you. I didn't want you, anymore. I wanted to get away from you," I mutter, looking away. My scars feel like they're burning on my skin. "And, knowing what you did to Colin doesn't make me want you."
He cups my chin in his hand, leaning closer. "I love you, Conrad."
I blink at him. Colin makes a strangled sound. I want to look at him, but Tord's hand on my face makes me defy my impulses.
Tord kisses me, but I push him away. "N-No! I'm taken! I can't kiss another man!" I cry out, holding him at arms length.
"Really? Who would that be?" Tord snarls, turning his head to stare accusingly at Colin. Colin meets his stare, his eyes twitching every once in a while. "Colin! Take all your clothes off and come here. Conrad needs to be taught a lesson."
I briefly flashback to the shower. Colin was about to "teach me a lesson" before this all happened. The coincidence makes me lightheaded.
Colin approaches us slowly, taking his shirt off. When he stops, Tord slaps his six pack. I don't even know why.
"Look at you, Colin. I see why Conrad would fall so madly in love with you, with a body like that. Strip. I want all of it off. I want to see what my new pet really looks like."
Colin twitches as he stiffly follows orders. He looks so pained. I feel like crying.
"You, too. Clothes off."
I wince, looking away as I flush blue. "I-I can't! It's... embarrassing..."
"Wes! Terry! Get the hell outta here!" Tord commands. His brother and his brother's partner leave the room, groaning, but they know better than to defy Tord. "There. We're all alone. Strip." Tord reaches down and pulls his tank top off.
I take off my shirt, shivering at the blast of cold air that hits me. Colin puts his hands on my shoulders as I take off my shorts and my briefs, carefully placing them on the floor. His touch is a comforting thing in this terrifying place.
Tord rubs my chest, leaning forward and licking at my nipple. Colin's hands tighten on my shoulders. I feel so, so horrible for his suffering. I wish, I could make this stop. "Face down, ass up," Tord orders.
I do as he says, pressing my face into the couch and pointing my ass up towards Colin. At least, it's not facing Tord. Colin rests his hands on my tailbone, a clear sign of dominance. Colin's marking his territory on me.
"Colin," Tord begins. "Slap Conrad's ass. He likes it when your hands are on him, doesn't he?"
Before I can say anything, Colin's hand tears across one of my cheeks. I let out a choked sob, flushing from the pain. Oddly enough, I... sort of like it.
"Count them, Conrad," Tord demands, stroking his cock.
I whine, squeezing my eyes shut. "O-One..."
Colin smacks me again, on my opposite cheek, this time. Tears prick my eyes. "T-Two..."
"You're getting hard, Conrad. Do you like it when Colin hits you? Do you like it when his hands are on you?" Tord asks, leaning down to stare into my eyes.
I nod furiously. "Y-Yes! Fuck, yes, I love Colin's hands on me!" I sob, meaning every word I say. It stings, but it feels so amazing. I never knew that I'm such a bottom.
Colin's hand rips across my ass, drawing gurgling gasps from me. "Three..." I gag.
     "Do you want him inside of you? Do you want him to touch you?" Tord keeps asking, stroking himself faster.
Another smack, more pain, more pleasure. "Four..." I count. "Yes... Yes, please, I do," I groan as a few tears roll down my face.
     Tord hums, rubbing his fingers through my hair. "Colin? I want you to hurt him. Fuck him raw. Don't you dare try to lube yourself up. I want him bruised and broken by the time you're done. I want him begging and sobbing for it to stop."
     Colin hesitates, resting his hands back on my tailbone.
     "Do it," I choke out, breathing shakily.
     "B-B-But-"
     "Just, do it, Colin! Do it, please!" A part of me wants him to ravage me. I want him to hurt me. Just the thought of Colin inside of me, and his hands slapping my ass makes me hard. I don't even know why.
Colin positions himself at my entrance and pushes himself inside, giving my thigh a gentle slap. I let out a strangled sob as he enters me. Fuck, it hurts so, so bad. I force myself to refrain from crying out, begging him to pull out. He freezes as he senses my pain, but I grab his arm and pull him forward, egging him on.
"I didn't tell you to stop slapping him. Keep going," Tord demands, taking extreme pleasure from my pain. He's always been sadistic, like that.
"Ugh... Five..." I groan, clutching at the couch cushions when Colin hits me, again. Colin's cock hurts when it's dry. When I was able to prepare myself, get myself lubed up, it felt so good. But now, when it's dry, it hurts. All I can do is let him fuck me and hope that it satisfies Tord. When it comes to Tord, it's best to obey him.
"How does Colin's cock feel, huh? Pretty good, I bet," Tord growls, flicking my nose.
"Don't t-touch himm-m...!" Colin growls, grabbing for and crushing Tord's arm in his hand.
"Colin-!" I whine, gritting my teeth. The first rule, when it comes to Tord, is to never anger him or tell him he's "being too harsh", especially when he's "punishing" someone. It just becomes worse for whoever's being punished.
"Let me go, you sack of wires," Tord growls, pulling away sharply. "Let me explain to you how this works: the more you defy me, the more pain that Conrad goes through." He scoots forward, pushing his dick against my lips. "You asked for this."
I know what he wants, and I comply, opening my mouth. His cock slips inside, immediately making me gag on his length. Tord's cock is so thick, a little thicker than Colin's. I'm just glad that he's not the one inside of me.
Colin growls aggressively, quickly growing angry. He thrusts forward, tearing into me harder and faster than he was before. As Tord fucks my mouth, Colin fucks my ass, and I'm forced to submit myself as they sandwich me.
"So good..." Tord moans, wrapping his fingers in my hair.
I sob and gag, forcing myself to keep my tears down. I can't help it as Colin hits my prostate, and Tord hits the back of my throat. I can't keep the tears down. They fall slowly, rolling down my face. I feel full, too full. All of my holes are full to the brim. It's too much. I can't take much more of this.
Colin releases his cum in me, sighing in satisfaction. I silently rejoice as his cum offers me some moisture. He slides out, causing me some relief.
Until Tord cums in my mouth, and I'm choking. His cum fills me full, way too full. I cough, spitting out his cum. Colin pulls me up, massaging my throat, willing me to swallow. "Breathe, babyboy," he murmurs against my ear. I swallow hard and cough, crying profusely. Colin wipes my tears away, soothing me from the pain.
"Good boy, Conrad. I see, you haven't forgotten how to obey. You are such a good boy," Tord praises me, caressing my cheek.
I groan softly.
"You'll be staying here, with me. If you remain a good boy, then I'll allow you to stay with Colin. However, if you misbehave, I'll lock him up," Tord threatens. "If he misbehaves, you'll have to suffer the consequences of his actions."
I nod. "Don't worry, Tord. I promise, Colin and I will remain on our best behavior," I promise him.
"Good." He gets up and leaves the room, not even bothering to put his clothes on.
As soon as he's gone, I turn to Colin, grabbing his neck. "We have to get out of here!" I sob, choking. "Please, you have to fight it! Fight it! Fight it, please!"
"I'm... try-ing," he groans, hugging me close to his chest.
I cry for him, hating how weak I am. He's infected, and he's still comforting me. I can't do anything for myself.