A Facts of Baka Sakali

A FACT OF BAKA SAKALI

Date Started: July 15, 2020
Date Finished: September 01, 2020

Just to be clear, all of these facts are true (facts na nga) So, I did not intend to offend these people because I used their names BUT, I changed all of them. Bale, ang mga characters ko dito ay personalities ng mga kilala ko sa totoong buhay.

FACTS:

These are the facts of my stories. I did not intend to offend these people

1. The Characters really exist expect for Shane/Elle

2. Desiree Pierce Bautista is my bestfriend and her real name is Quennie Pierce Bauddin

3. Danice Mae Vargaz is my bestfriend and her real namn is Danica Mae Vargas

4. Matheo Jay Toribio is my ex and his real name is Jay

5. The Scene on Arrabelle and George where they fought and Shane witnessed it. It happened to me when we were breaking up.

6. Bella, Kim, Dana, and Bea was my team mates in Futsal. Real names in order; Jiana Isabella Dela Cruz, Kimberly Haye Las Marias, Aldahna Amirul, and Benilda Camaso.

7. Mike Harold Natuanez is Quennie's boyfriend real name is Mike Neypes.

8. Aldrei Mariano is my cousin real name Alrashid Musa

9. KPOP Competition on Kabanata 06 happened in real life. Jean, Barbara and Ria was my group mates. Real names in order; Jumrayda Ladjabassal, Jerrie Barbie Portuito and Naila Sarahan.

10. Matheo Jay when he cosplayed EXO Sehun in real life Rico is a cosplayer of EXO Sehun.

11. Mike and Aldrei is a originally sepak players but I put them in Football. Rafael is a futsal player. (Mike, Alrashid and my ex)

12. The Musical play happened in Kabanata 09, it was real we played in on our Grade 10 year and I was the director, script writer, and producer.

13. The Practice debate happened in Kabanata 12, was actually happened when we were grade 10. And, my ex was my opponet. That was an intense debate for me because he was my supposed partner then it turns out he became my opponent at the end of it.

14. The motions that were given are actually the motions that we have encountered during the debate competition but the difference is Asian Parliament (Me, Queenie, Ella)

15. The Break Up/ Rain Scene is actually the same with our break up EXCEPT when Rafael cheated my ex didnt cheated on me.

16. This story supposed to have the timeline when they were in Highschool but I moved it into SHS because I am putting a Matured Content.

17. This story was written on January and I had MANY attemps on publishing it but I ended up deleting it because of Embarrassement, Thank God I finally published it.

18.Baka Sakali is not the original title it's supposed to be "Lost in your Love" but I changed it according to what I felt that day.

19. I wrote it July 15 because I finally had the courage and guts since it was his birthday 2 days ago.

20. I dedicate this story for our tragic love story.

Thank you, please do wait for the Special Chapter of Baka Sakali. And support me for my new novel entitled as "A Glimpse of Darkness" it's now posted on my wattpad profile.

Talk to me on my SNS Accounts:

Facebook: Affyzeanne Mercadejas Riego/ But, I will eventually changed it to Afra Julaili so if you're reading this on next month.

Twitter: heyaffyra

Instagram: heyaffyra

Gmail: julailiafra@gmail.com

tnx, affyra