24

Of course, Duncan's arrival was imminently next. It was hard to say for myself that he outlasted me. Thankfully it was directly after me. Nothing could've been done about it, but it was nice to see him off the show. If only Heather, Owen, and Gwen would be next in a single go, but then there would be no winner. Would it be sad to say that I may be rooting for Heather?

No, that's weird.

Then again, she wasn't the one that stole my things, or try to have me voted off like Owen did. It was hard to say that none of them were likable in my book. What was even weirder, was that out of all of them, Heather would be my choice to win if it came down to it. No, she doesn't deserve it in the slightest, but it would be a better option than Owen and Gwen.

What would they even do with all the money? Owen would blow it all in a day on an all you can eat buffet. That would be thrown down the gutter faster than he can say "onion rings". There was no telling what Gwen and Heather would use it for. Even with that in mind, I didn't really care.

The only thing that mattered to me right now was rekindling my friendship with Bridgette. However, she was much too interested with sucking face with Geoff. There was no way to be able to get her alone. She didn't want to talk to me again. Supposedly, it was well deserved. We did kiss, even though technically he kissed me first. It was my fault for confessing my feelings. It shouldn't have happened.

I need to learn to keep my big mouth shut and stay out of things. If only Geoff and Bridgette could keep their lips to themselves. They were too busy making out in the hot tub as usual leaving no room for anyone else to enjoy.

So for my relaxation, I enjoyed my time with a nice cucumber face mask with coffee and turmeric to lighten up the dark circles around my eyes and help contain the yellowness and everything else to maintain my beautiful tanned complexion. My feet and legs were enjoying a nice massage thanks to the twenty-four hour masseuse. It was heavenly.

The man stopped what he was doing all while putting his things away before placing a nice hot towel to them for my comfort. He got up to leave leaving me alone to enjoy the rest of my time in the blistering sunlight as everyone else enjoyed swimming and having fun.

Taking a sip of my frozen strawberry lemonade, I lifted one of the cucumbers off my eye to look around, spotting Bridgette and Geoff still making out. Geez, do they ever stop?

"Uh excuse me, ma'am."

A random man plopped himself down across from me on the seats with a notepad and a pen in his hand. He didn't look much older than the rest of us. He was possibly in his young, early twenties. He had fairly light skin to match his shaggy dirty blond hair with freckles dotting across his cheeks. He clicked on the pen as if preparing himself to write something down.

"Can I help you?" I asked, when in reality, I didn't really want to.

"Uh yeah, actually." The man cleared his throat. "My name is Eli. I was the one who got you those pizzas. Which is irrelevant, b-but..." he let out a shaky breath seeming to be nervous for some reason before he continued, "Sorry. I'm not good at talking. I'm better at being behind the cameras... an-anyway! Chris told us to ask all the losers —n-not saying you are one, I mean, y-you are! Umm I'm sorry. I'll get to the point. We're supposed to give McLean a bunch of dares for their upcoming segment today. We were only wondering if you have anything to include?"

"Do I ever!" I said with a huge toothy grin. "Finally, something to make use of my time. Okay, so I've got a few ideas. First dare is for someone to eat a whole raw onion."

"E-excuse me?" He asked blinking in confusion.

"Well, no one likes eating a raw onion, unless you're weird like me." I said with a careless shrug. "And it's not even that bad. Ooh! Write this down," I clapped my hands together as my brain racked with brilliant ideas for Gwen and Owen alone, "I dare Owen to run a mile. And Gwen can... eat soap. Oh yes, she can very much eat a bar of soap. And Heather's dare is that she has to, I don't know, punch herself in the face. Like she means it."