I woke up early in the morning finding it best to go for a morning run around the island. Getting out of bed, I glanced over at Sadie and Katie who were sleeping next to each other on the same bed not even bothering to sleep alone by themselves. They really are inseparable. Too bad they forget this is an elimination game, so when one of them leaves how will the other one react? It wasn't going to be pretty.

I went to the window to throw it open desiring for some clean air to enter the small stuffy cabin. The sun slowly began to rise. Courtney turned over in her sleep away from the sunlight, humming in her sleep before snoring again causing Bridgette to stir, her eyes blinking open before they focused to me.

"You're up early." Bridgette yawned as I was already tying my shoe laces. "It's six in the morning."

"Yeah, it's a little later than usual thanks to my sleep schedule still out of wack, but that's not going to stop me!" I cheerfully spoke with a grin. "It's the perfect time to go for a run. Would you like to come?" My words were instantly regretted the moment it flew out of my mouth. Hopefully she might say no and go back to sleep.

Bridgette thought about for a moment and then smiled, sitting up in her bed to reach for her shoes. "Walking sounds nice. Just, don't leave me in the woods alone."

Just as I had thought. There was no way could I go on a walk. I needed my energy used to run. She was going to ruin my routine. Why did I even bother to ask? I knew I wasn't going to like the answer if she had agreed, which she did.

This made things a little complicated. There was nothing against Bridgette. Frankly, I really like her and enjoy her comforting presence. However, it seemed she didn't reciprocate the same thoughts about me. She was a little weird like Gwen, but at least she was nice to me. At least I think so.

"You're scared of the forest?"

"No. Just... Well, being alone in them. It freaks me out a little." Bridgette was careful with her words. I nodded in understanding, although there was a sense of awkwardness between us.

"I get that. Now, come on before Chris tries to catch us or something." I giggled at the blonde as she got out of bed and threw on her hoodie and her pants before sliding her sneakers on.

We snuck out of the cabin and began walking around the lake. A run did sound a lot better in my head, but the walk was nice too. It was refreshing and relaxing as we walked together in silence. However, it was still preferred. Maybe there's a chance that I could sneak away at some point. No, that's mean.

"This is nice. Thanks for inviting me." Bridgette said as she breathed in the sunshine and fresh air.

"No problem." I replied with a shrug. "It's nice to walk with a buddy."

Even though I would prefer to be running right now, it would be almost torturous if it wasn't for Bridgette. Then again, she's the one keeping me from doing what I've been wanting to do in the first place.

However, I was the one who invited her. At least she attempted to make it worth it. She tried, and we're doing what she's doing, so that should be able to slide for the moment. If I really wanted to, I already would have ditched her a long time ago. The option was still considered, but knowing that would make enemies quickly it was best to avoid making any drastic situations so early in the game.

"I'm glad I woke up early then." She said while flashing me a bit of a smile.

We walked in silence for awhile taking in the nice cool air and the chirping from the birds who sang happily in the trees as they welcomed in the morning. It was peaceful. It was like I was back home again.