21

My morning run satisfied me with a smile once I was finally done for the day. My shower was quick, efficiently rinsing off the sweat and stink before exfoliating my skin with my stuff. However, something was missing. My expensive soap was nowhere to be seen. Searching everywhere in all my stuff, it was no where. It was unusual. Nothing of mine ever went missing. Hunting it down frantically through all my belongings, it wasn't found. I was beginning to panic wondering where on earth it could be.

That's when a thought occurred to me. There's no way she would've done that. Does she know how much damage she's done? No one steals from me. This had to be settled now.

Visibly upset, my shower turns to a disappointing stop before wrapping myself in my robe before exiting the washrooms to hunt down Gwen. She's so going to get it this time.

Throwing open the cabin door, my eyes immediately averted to Gwen's sleeping state. She seemed so peaceful not knowing she was going to have a very rude awakening. My feet heavily stomp up to her, pulling the pillow from underneath her head and smacking her awake with it.

"Sous-merde!" I called out with the pillow hitting her in the face relentlessly.

"Ow!" She shouted.

"Where is it?" I yelled. "Where is it?!"

"What-where's what?" Gwen asked looking at me frantically while I smacked her upside the head. She yelled in pain before taking it from me and hitting me back with it. "What did I do?!"

"My special soap!" I yelled loudly. "You stole it, didn't you? Tell me where it is now!"

"I didn't take your soap!" Gwen shouted.

"Menteuse! You are the only one who knew, so I know you had something to do with it! Tell me where it is!" I yelled at her.

"I don't know what you're talking about!" Gwen shouted to her defense. That's when my hands reached to hers, snatching her wrist to sniff her fingertips, smelling the honey scent of my soap.

"You steal and then lie?" I yelled. "Tell me where it is now! Do you like your fingers? Because I'll be sure to rearrange them for you!"

She scampered to her feet, reaching under her bed to pull out my soap, which had a few dents and scratches. I snatched it from her harshly, causing my nails to scratch her. She winced, pulling away to suck the blood off her hand.

"You little thief, I knew it!" I screeched causing the rest of the girls to wake up. "What is the matter with you, stealing someone else's property! You surely shall die, you  —"

A helicopter whirred loudly from outside causing everyone to wake up in alarm. My first instinct was to run outside to see Chris flying a helicopter. The rest of the girls scrambled out of bed to watch.

"Keep it down out there!" shouted LeShawna in her bright purple lingerie.

"What's going on out here?" asked Gwen loudly.

"This isn't over!" I growled angrily at her. She only glared intensely at me.

//"What IS her problem?! I cannot stand her!"//

"Is that the doughnut-copter?" Owen asked. I looked up at him confused. What is he going on about? Heather groaned in irritation beside me.

Chris was talking to the camera in the helicopter so we couldn't exactly hear him until he landed, talking further along until he was inaudible. While he was discussing that with the audience, the rest of went and changed real quickly into our regular clothes before beginning whatever challenge of the week was going to be.