Chapter 6

This scene brought to you by Shape of You by Ed Sheeran

"Then let's change that." She says, leaning forward to lick his ear lobe. She lightly bellows on it, sending a shiver down his spine. He slowly moves his large hands from her thighs to her round ass and squeezes it. Lucy gasped. Once she did, Natsu took his chance and claimed her lips with his own, thrusting his tongue in her mouth, savoring the new delectable taste that is Lucy.

'My god, she tastes like heaven!' Natsu thinks to himself.

'His lips are so soft and warm!' Lucy says to herself. She reaches up and starts unbuttoning his shirt. He stands up, still gripping her ass and carries her to the bed, their tongues battling for dominance, not wavering for a moment. He lays her down on the bed and takes his shirt off, revealing to Lucy his drool-worthy muscles, chiseled chest and washboard abs. She noticed he had a black tribal dragon tattoo on his right arm that went from his wrist to halfway up his bicep. Lucy took the time to appreciate this gorgeous specimen of the male species in front of her.

Natsu dove for her neck while his right hand groped her left breast, his left hand groped and kneaded her ass, sliding up behind her thigh, stopping at her knee and hiking her leg up to his hip. He kissed and sucked her neck, along her jaw with an urgency as if he'd never taste her again. He started kissing down her collar, each breast he took in his mouth, moaning for the flesh now between his lips. Lucy gasped at the sensation and Natsu loved it. He began to suck like a newborn and Lucy moaned.

"Na-Na...tsu..mmm..."she panted. She could already feel the pressure starting to build just by the way his tongue expertly caressed and flicked her pink bud. She loved the way his name left her mouth. He gave her nipple a quick bite before lowering his mouth further down her perfect body. Kissing her sternum, down her belly, briefly sticking his tongue in her belly button, which was quite new to Lucy. Her squeak made him chuckle. He looked up at her blushing face before bringing his mouth to each of her hips. He sucked on each one, earning himself many more pleasurable sounds from the blonde beneath him. Her breathing became more labored, the anticipation building of what's to come. Natsu left a bright purple hickey on each hip. He smirked, looking down and admiring his work. As he began to turn his attention to the remaining cloth separating him from her, Lucy stopped him.

"Uh-uh Birthday Boy. You still have too many clothes on." She smiled at him. Natsu sat up and started to undo his belt. He kicked off his shoes and let his pants fall to the floor, leaving only his boxers. Lucy could already see his impressive length. Her eyes widened.

"Like what you see, Lucy?" Natsu mimicked her words from earlier. Oh, the way his deep husky voice said her name made her so hot and her heart race. She began to rub her legs together, hoping the friction would help ease the tension growing between them.

"Allow me to help with that." Natsu said, noticing what she was doing. Never before had Natsu wanted to please or pleasure a woman so badly. He was typically a selfish guy in bed. A hit it and quit it type if you will. He was never interested in love or anything beyond a one night stand. So what made her so different?! He crawled toward her on the bed, prying her legs open. He brought his face to her clothed opening and pressed his nose into her. He inhaled deeply and his eyes rolled into the back of his head.

"You smell so good." Natsu moaned. "I wonder if you taste just as well." With that, Natsu hooked his finger in her panties and yanked down. He buried his mouth into her lower lips and let his tongue roam free like a dog being set free at the dog park. Lucy threw her head back and screamed.

"OH MY-! SHIT! NATSU!!" her hands immediately went to the head of pink hair poking out from between her legs. Natsu ravaged her. She was the most delicious thing he had ever tasted. He sucked on her folds, found her magic button and went to town. He had to grab Lucy's hips to keep her from bucking. The coil tightening in her belly was almost at its breaking point. She had never been pleasured to this extent before. He kept going, and going, and going, thrusting his tongue in and out of her as if he was lost in a desert and her womb was an oasis.