Chapter 1

Natsu Dragneel is 25 years old today. He rolls his eyes and chuckles as he looks at himself in the floor-length mirror in his bedroom. He's wearing a black, long-sleeve, button up dress shirt, dark blue jeans and black Jordan's. His friends have convinced him to let them take him to the new FairyTail nightclub to celebrate. The young CEO isn't normally into that sort of thing, but 'What the hell.' He thinks to himself; he's down to have a good time. He runs a little bit of gel through his salmon locks to keep the hair out of his face, finishes buckling his gold Rolex on his wrist and puts on a spritz of his Giorgio Armani cologne. Just then, his phone starts ringing with a specific song for a certain friend.

"You're a dick. I know. You're a dick. I know. You're a dick. I know. You're a-"

"What's up Ice Freak?" Natsu says.

"Yo Flame Brain, you done getting pretty? We're about to leave your ass to go to YOUR party without you!" Gray tells him.

"Hurry the fuck up, Salamander!" Gajeel yells in the background. Natsu laughs at his friends' excitement and impatience.

"Don't strip your panties yet, Gray. I'm on my way down." Natsu replies. He hangs up the phone, grabs his keys and wallet, heads out of his apartment, locks up and goes to the elevator to meet his friends.

At the club

"So, you girls ready for tonight? I'm so excited they let us do a Dancer's choice for theme night!" the blonde beauty tells her friends.

Lucy and her friends, Levy, Lissana, Juvia and Erza, all work as dancers in the club FairyTail. They have known each other since grade school and consider each other sisters.

"I can't wait! I'm so excited for the new opening number we're starting tonight!" Lissana replies. The girls are all sitting at their vanities waiting for their costume designer and chorographer Evergreen to arrive with their first outfits.

"I'm so glad Ever let us get creative tonight. I can't wait to show these off!" Levy opens her silk lavender robe to show her friends her 2 new piercings.

"OH MY GOD, Levy! When did you get your nipples done?" Juvia exclaimed.

"How many is that now, Levy? 18, 20?" Erza asks.

" 22, thank you very much!" Levy says proudly. Levy has six piercings in each ear, her navel, two in each brow, her septum, her tongue, her nostril, and now her girls.

"God, you're braver than I am. Just hinking about that makes me cringe!" Lucy shudders, wrapping her arms protectively around her chest.

"C'mon, Lu! Live a little!" the Bartender Cana says as she comes from behind Lucy to grab her chest. Cana is straight and dating another bartender, Bacchus, but she is obsessed with Lucy's large rack. Lucy turns scarlet and squeals.

"Cana! Leave Lucy alone!" Lissana yells as Lucy is trying to get Cana to leave her breasts be. Levy giggles at her friends antics. Never a dull moment with these girls.

"Alright ladies, your costumes have arrived!" Evergreen announces. Lucy has a dark pink bikini with the clubs logo on her right breast. Levy's is black with silver trim. Juvia's tankini is dark blue with white trim. Lissana's is midnight purple with sparkles and Erza's is candy apple red.

"So Juvia, is Lyon coming tonight?" Lucy teases. Juvia has been Lyon's crush since high school and has not accepted his friend zone role.

"Oh my god, don't start Lucy! He won't leave me alone! And you're one to talk Miss Dan Straight!" Juvia retorts. Lucy went on a blind date with Dan Straight and although the date wasn't horrible, Lucy just didn't feel any spark. He, however, thought it was destiny and now tries everything to get her to go out with him again.

"EEP! Okay, you're right! I'm sorry!" Lucy screams.

"So Levy, have you managed to not scare off any potential boyfriends yet?" Lissana asks with a smirk.

"Hey! It's not my fault they can't handle all of this!" Levy says.

"All of what? You're like four feet tall!" Erza teases.

"Hey Erza, how's your crush's fiancé?" Cana fires back. Erza sulks in the corner, stroking her index finger on the wall while silently crying. The girls continue to get dressed, apply their make-up and do their hair until showtime. Mira, a host and barmaid in the club arrives to do the opening number with Cana and the girls. Because her and Cana are former dancers and now help run the bar and club, they just do the opening act and special numbers. They don't dance all night like the other girls. Cana and Mira are wearing bikini tops with Bohemian-style low rise pants and wedge heels.

"Ready to go girls?" Mira asks.

"Let's go!" They all yell. Lucy, Levy,Lisssana, Juvia, Erza, Mira and Cana all head out on stage and begin to getinto their starting positions behind the curtains just before the music startsto play.