[chapter: 34] LGBTQ+

LADY LOKI X FEMALE READER:

A/N: No warning on a girlxgirl relationship because it's natural and stop being homophobic. Bitch.

Loki laid in bed for a moment before getting up, walking towards the bathroom connected to the bedroom to look in the mirror. Usually Loki admires his appearance but today he wasn't having it. He was disgusted to be frank. At his chest and body. So to fix said problem he simply shapeshifted. Loki was comfortable taking the appearance of a female or male. Switching ever so often. However this was the first time she was using this appearance on midgard. She was unaware of how the avengers would react. She had heard of midgardians discriminating against each other for looks before. What will they do when they see her? Although she felt better in this form the setting she was placed in made everything worse. In retaliation to the uncomfortable feeling she decided to stay in her room for the rest of the day. Reading and doing as she would on any other day.

She hopped into the shower and prepped her hair for the day. Just because no one will see her doesn't mean she can't look nice for herself. After a relaxing shower she threw on a simple dress. A soft black dress she had gotten from her mother once upon a time. Not satisfied with the look she added a yellow cape. Smiling for the first time that morning she felt happy with herself. Sitting herself on her bed she began to read. Shakespeare as Midgardian called it. A famous author of sorts.

An hour or so had passed when her stomach began to rumble. Once again she decided to stay until her hunger pangs grew unbearable. I could simply teleport myself out of the tower for a moment. No one should recognize me.

She smoothed out her dress and removed the cape before teleporting to the outside world. She knew New York well enough to find some food. Stark's son had always adored a nice shop nearby so she walked away. So far no one had recognized her as Loki. Something she was thankful for.

"Hey beautiful! Where are you going?" A buff looking man yelled out in her direction as she walked through the streets. She simply ignored him and walked on.

"I'm talking to you bitch!" He started walking towards her. Grabbing her wrist and holding her back.

"And I found it unnecessary to respond to such a vulgar comment from a stranger." She said before releasing herself and spelling him to have no voice for a week. Can't talk to me like that again, can you? He noticeably struggled to yell out again and when she was sure of her victory she sauntered into the shop.

"How may I help you?" The man behind the counter asked.

"May I have a number 6?"

"Coming right up!" He responded before yelling towards workers behind him. After a moment she got her sandwich and found a seat for herself. While eating another woman practically sprints in. A bit of breath she asks the employee for a drink. She impatiently tapped her foot which started to irritate Loki but she controlled herself in this moment. The woman grabbed her drink and looked around for a spot to sit before approaching Loki.

"I'm sorry but is it okay if I sit here Miss?" She asked politely. She looked quite innocent and didn't seem ill mannered so Loki was more than okay with the woman sitting with her.

"Your welcome to sit here. May I ask your name?"

"My name's Y/n. Yours?"

"I don't think it would be wise to share it. You may run away or cower in the corner if I do," She responded in a nonchalant voice. Not giving much care towards the question.

"Oh really, try me?" Y/n sassed back.

"Loki, you may have heard of me before..."

"I have actually. Though the last I've heard of you. You looked different..."