[chapter: 16] What? 2/2

STONY/TONY X SISTER READER:

The two woke up ready to go. Tony was nervous, as per usual as well as stressed. As Happy drove the two to the apartment complex Tony's anxiety only rose. His knee was bobbing up and down in his seat. His hands were clammy and his lips were somewhat destroyed from him biting them. Steve did what he could to ease Tony. Whether it was holding his hand, stroking his back up and down, giving him subtle pecks on the face and giving words of assurance. They walked in, heading to apartment number 13b. Steve pecked Tony on the lips in assurance. Tony knocked on the door, hearing footsteps approaching.

"Hey Ethan- oh sorry I thought you were my brother. I um- hello I'm Y/n, what can I do for you two?" She welcomed as she opened the door.

"I, eh," Tony started but was rendered speechless.

"Can we come in first, it's kind of important," Steve finished for him.

"Yeah sure," Y/n opened the door wider gesturing for them to walk in," If I knew I was having guests I would've cleaned up more. Well my brother is coming but he doesn't mind," She had the three of them sit on her couches. "Do you need anything, water? Capri Sun?"

"No thanks," Steve replied with a confused look on his face. What is caprisun?

"I don't know how to really say this," Tony started. Until there was a knock on the door.

"It's your favorite brother!" The voice said.

"You're my only brother," She opened the door,"Um some unexpected guests showed up at my door so don't be alarmed." Her brother glanced over and as he realized who it was his mouth turned upright,

"I didn't know you knew the avengers!" He yelled at his sister. "Hi I'm Ethan."

"Um, nice to meet you too. Now I believe that Tony has something he must say," Steve exchanged a handshake before sitting back down.

"Oh no, did you find out I hacked your stuff?" Y/n asked worriedly.

"What? No. Wait how?"

"You know what, forget what I just said. You obviously had something important to say.."

"Um, right. Recently some information came to surface and uh, well my parents had given up a daughter. My sister without me even knowing. I can't tell if you know where this is going but-"

"I may know this person or am this person, right?" Y/n responded.

"You're my sister."

"O-oh okay. Um, sorry. This is a lot to take in."

"It's fine, I reacted worse when I found out," Tony reassured her. She sat back down on the couch, head in her hands. "I would love to get to know you, if you wouldn't mind."

"I would love to. Um, I know this is a difficult question but- I've been wondering this my whole life. Do you know why I was put up for adoption?"

"I wouldn't have a clue, I didn't know about you until a week ago."

"I would've loved to hang out today but I think you should get to know your biological brother. We can hang out another day, okay N/n?" Ethan suggested with a solemn look on his face.

"Okay, but you know you're still my brother. I still love you," She hugged him tightly before Ethan left the 3 alone.

The remainder of the day was left to the three. Steve being there for Tony as he caught up with his sister. Turns out they were both geniuses. They shared common interests, such as technology and helping others. The day had to come to a close so Tony turned to the door with Steve.

"It was amazing to meet you Y/n."

"You too, Tony. Steve it was nice to meet you as well," She smiled.

"Nice meeting you Y/n," Steve nodded off as the pair left the apartment.