The dress, The meeting and The Chauffeur.

Here we go...

Looking to her watch Cam saw it was almost half four, and she was desperate to get into her dress.
"Cam!" Angela ran into her office, for the fourth time the past hour.
"Yes Angela." she turned around, dress bag in hand.
"Yay! Please tell me you're finally getting changed."
"Yes, how about I come by your office before we go, OK?" She offered an agreement and Angela jumped at the chance.
"Yes! Perfect! I will see you soon!" Angela walked away with a smile on her face, desperate to see the dress, and honestly, so was Cam.
As she began to walk towards the changing rooms she stops when's she hears her name being called.
"Dr. Saroyan!" Quickly turning around, she sees a man standing in a grey suit and blue shirt and tie. He looks quite tall with black hair that is slightly curly.
"Yes?"
"Hi I'm Agent James Aubrey, or just Jimmy or James, I answer to anything really." he shrugs putting his hand out.
"Hi! So nice to finally meet you!" She smiled unsure what to say.
"I was just passing and thought I should finally introduce myself. How are since your accident?" He asked, also unsure of what to say.
"I am much better now, thank you. I am eh actually meeting someone I can't miss, so I have to run, but it was lovely meeting you!" She smiled at him.
"Yes you too! I hope to see you again soon!" He waved as she turned to run off. He turned seeing Angela in her office and went to say hi.
"Oh hey Aubrey! How are you?" Angela turned and smiled whilst holding her 'Angelatron' tablet.
"Good thanks! You?"
"Great! Oh have you met Cam yet?"
"Yea I just introduced myself. She had to run though she was meeting someone so."
"Yea she's going on a date! Arastoo is surprising her so we don't know what's going to happen but I'm desperate to see her in her dress!" Angela turned to him.
"Arastoo? Isn't he an intern here?" He asked.
"Yes! He is! Well done for remembering! Oh look! Speak of the devil!" Arastoo walked in unsure of what was happening.
"Hey man!"
"Oh hey Aubrey! What's up?"
"Nothin' much. You?"
"Same. Angela I was wondering have you seen Dr. Brennan I need to remind her how in leaving early." Arastoo turned to Angela.
"Uh have you tried her office?"
"Yea, twice."
"Oh you just missed her. Before I came here I stopped off for a coffee at the Royal Diner and she just walked in with Booth." he said trying to help the situation.
"Damn! Oh well! Guess I'll risk it, huh?"
"Ooh risky game Arastoo."
"Well it's a risk worth taking, right?" He smiled at Angela's comment, before running off to get changed himself.
Ten minutes later Angela went to investigate the changing rooms wanting to see Cams dress.
"Cam?" She shouted through the stalls.
"Back here!" She walked around the corner to the mirrors and saw Cam standing in a baby blue dress with dark blue wedges. She couldn't help her eyes following the beautiful dress from the V-Neck at the top to the flowing out bottom, which stopped at her knees. She glanced down to the blue wedges in total awe of the outfit.
"Wow!" Her mouth gaping.
"I know, right! He really did a wonderful job!" She smiled looking down to the dress. She loved everything about it, she had once said it was one of her favourites.
"And your hair!" Angela pointed to the once straight and tied back hair which now fell to almost shoulder height. It's jet black curls looking perfect with the dress.
"When did it get so long!"
"Oh I know! I haven't had it cut in a while! I don't know whether to let it grow or not." she shrugged finishing her make up by applying a rosy lipstick, a bit more brighter than her usual.
"Well it looks gorgeous, as do you. I won't keep you waiting." she began to walk out, but Cam called her back.
"Yea?" She smiled poking her head back through the door.
"I don't suppose he's told you anything? Has he?" She clasped her hands and began fidgeting her thumbs.
"Ugh! Are you trying to get me to tell you what he's got planned!"
"Yes! I am desperate Angela!"
"Well he hasn't told me anything, unfortunately. I'm sure you'll have fun though!" Angela said before walking away leaving Cam curious.
"You ready?" Arastoo stood at the front doors to the Jeffersonian.
"Yup, all set, you?" She smiled walking over and putting her lipstick in her black purse.
"Yup, the cars ready for us at the elevator."
"How'd you do that so quickly?" They began to walk towards the elevator doors.
"Hodgins brought it round for us." he smiled as it descended downwards to the parking lot.
"Wow! You really have gone all out."
"Yes I have." he smiled as the doors opened just as Hodgins pulled up.
"Your keys, sir" Hodgins bowed as Arastoo and Cam stepped out. Cam chuckled at the mannerisms of the entomologist.
"Thank you, that will be all now." Arastoo replied in an equally posh accent.
"Yes sir." he stepped into the elevator with perfect timing as he pressed the buttons the doors quickly closed over but he managed to give a quick wink to Cam before ascending back up.
"Shall we?" Arastoo stood with the door open, awaiting Cam.
"We shall." she smiled before hopping in, intrigued by the mystery of it all.

I KNOW I AM ALMOST A MONTH LATE!!!! I'm sooooo sorry guys I have been so busy and honestly had writers block all month been crap at writing and had loads of school stuff! But I'm not gonna sit here and make excuses because it's my fault and let's face it this chapter was BS! So next chapter will be the last of the whole 'date' thing and it will be so fabulously brilliant that you will fall in love with Camastoo ALL OVER AGAIN! So please don't be mad and thanks for being patient!
Remember to COMMENT VOTE & SHARE guys cause every time I see a comment on here (even if it's as simple as "Hi I like your fanfic!") Then that makes my heart flutter because it shows that you actually read and like it! So keep up the patience and I'll see you next time!(Not literally, don't worry not watching you! 😂)
😘❤️😘❤️
(Also I didn't proof read so sorry for any mistakes!)

UPDATED:04•02•15

C x