The Stars and Moon Collide...

As Cam and Arastoo drove up the side of a large hill, Cams mind began to wander. She began to ask questions like where are we going? And why are we up here? It was a long drive up the hill, almost 40 minutes, but he eventually pulled into the side of the dusty road. Cam couldn't help but be a bit disappointed.
"Come on!" He hopped out the car and went round to her side and opened her door.
"Where are we?" She slowly climbed out looking around warily.
"You'll see." he smiled and took her hand.
As they began to walk up and around the darkish corner she looked out across the city. She had to admit it looked gorgeous. The street lights down below were twinkling and the almost pink sky made the lights look like little amber and gold dots planted across the skyline. As they kept walking up the path she saw a faint light ahead and looked to Arastoo.
"Just keep going. Not far now, I promise." he smiled to her and gave her hand a small squeeze.
As they reached the corner she saw the corner of a blanket and soon the whole area was visible. She stopped for a moment in awe of the scene in front of her. A large picnic blanket lay out in front of them and small plates lay dotted around the edges. Holding down the edges was four candles giving off enough light for them to be able to see with ease yet still be romantic.
"Oh, Arastoo..." She sighed her mouth gaping slightly at the site.
"So you like it?" He asked nervously.
"Wha- Of course! Why wouldn't I? It's so beautiful." she smiled and turned to him.
"Good. I have little bits of food here so we can nibble and look out to the skyline at the same time." he walked her to the blanket were she carefully sat down.
"Wow. Did Hodgins know?" She asked as he was the 'chauffeur' earlier.
"Who do you think laid it all out for us? After precise instructions, of course." he smiled and watch her eyes sparkle in the light.
"Shall we?" He nodded his head to the food and she quickly nodded.
"Yes, please." He guided her over to the blanket and sat them down.
"Careful, it's a high drop." he didn't mean to alarm her but he knew that's the last thing either of them needed.
"How long have you been planning this?" She took a glass of sparkling orange juice and took a sip before starting to nibble on a small bit of quiche.
"Couple of weeks." he shrugged as though it wasn't a big deal, although it had been quite a task to organise.
"You are definitely the best." she leaned over and have him a soft kiss.
"Damn right I am." Winking at her, he began to eat a bit of salmon. They both knew this night they wouldn't forget.

3 hours later

Cam woke up to the sound of a car horn.
"What?" She jumped up but was restrained by her seatbelt.
"Oh hey. Sorry about that some idiot beeping his horn." Arastoo said smiling at her sleepy eyes.
"I-I-" she looked about and saw they were almost at their apartment.
"After we had eaten we sat for a couple of hours watching the skyline and talking. Then you fell asleep, so I lifted you back to the car and headed home." he smiled as they turned a sharp left.
"Oh, I'm so sorry Arastoo."
"For what? Falling asleep? Don't be silly." he leaned over and stroked her cheek as they pulled into their apartment block.
"You go up and get into bed. I'll park the car and meet you up there, OK?" He smiled as her still half asleep mind processed what he had said.
"Uh OK, yea, sure. I'll see you up there." she leaned over and gave him a kiss then hopped out the car and went to the elevator. Pressing her floor number she watched the doors close and leaned back against the wall.
1...2...3...4...
The doors soon opened on her floor and she stumbled out heading straight for her apartment. She fumbled in her purse looking for her keys when she remembered Arastoo had them last.
"Great." she sighed before leaning against the door, waiting for him to come up.

Arastoo parked the car in their usual spot and began heading back inside. Quickly climbing up the stairs he got to their floor quicker than usual.
As he walked through the white halls he heard a quiet snore, his favourite snore. He knew straight away what had happened and was proven right when he turned the final corner to see Cam sitting outside her door, asleep.
He had forgotten he'd had the key so when he realised he had started to panic. Now he sees he had no need.
Once he reached her he scooped her off the floor and fiddled with the key until it went in and opened up their door. Closing the door as quietly as possible he swiftly walked her through until they were in their bedroom. He slowly put her feet on the bed then legs. Gently he lowered the rest of her body down. Lower back, then her waist and finally her shoulder and head. As her head reached the pillow he quickly began to remove her shoes. He had to fiddle about with the clips at first but managed to do it eventually. He then slipped her arms out of her dress and slowly pulled it down over her body. He unclipped he bra and slowly took it off, still trying to keep her asleep. Walking over and reaching into the chest of drawers across the room he pulled out her silk grey night dress. As he walked over to her, once again, he accidentally stepped on a creek, he carefully watched as her body flinched slightly but eased soon after, indicting she had fallen back asleep. He had to slip on the night dress extremely carefully, due to her almost waking moments ago. Once it was on he gave a slow sigh of relief and began to get himself changed, knowing they would be up early tomorrow morning.

"Ange? Hey it's time, you gotta wake up." Hodgins softly whispered to Angela as she mumbled something.
"What?"
"No mmmm" she mumbled as she fell back asleep.
"Yes, Come on baby. Get up." he smiled as she turned away from him. He quickly whipped the covers off of her in another attempt to get her up.
"Hodgins!" She moaned loudly as he laughed at her angry, tired face.
"Love you too, babe." he kissed her cheek and sat up, ready to start another day.

Ok I would formally like to apologise for the late update! But I have a genuine good excuse for this one, my internet broke! I know it sounds crap but it's true! So please excuse me! And tell me what you think of how I swapped between Hodgela and Camastoo and how I sometimes go between B&B and Camastoo! Would love to know your thoughts! Update soon! :~*
(Also sorry for any mistakes I didn't proof read it!)

C x
UPDATED:15•02•15