How can I help?

This is going to be when Ella is on her period. Wanting to help, she takes this opportunity to educate Hotch a little bit. (Jack is not in the picture). Warning there will be the topic of a women's minstrel cycle, and blood ;)

"How can I help honey?" He asks kneeling next to Ella on her side of the bed. "Nothing really- I just took three ibuprofen." She answers holding her stomach. Seeing her in pain makes Hotch uncomfortable, wanting to make it stop he asks again "do you need anything?" "No babe I'm ok-..... aaah damn" she breathes out. "Is this normal to hurt this much? His concern growing.

Taking her hand into his he kisses it. "Guess so.. tell you what. I need to change my tampon. If it would make you feel better... Do you want to help? It's okay if not." Looking at his growing concern showing through his furrowed brows. "Uh okay." He answers now slightly raising them in interest. "Okay lets go to the bathroom." He helps her up, making it to the large bathroom she holds his hand "okay so I will take out the used tampon and then I will put a new one in. Okay?" Not knowing what to do "okay. Does it hurt?" He wonders. "No, you just have to make sure to push it far enough into me" "I'm putting it in?" He shoots back, physically taking a step backwards still holding her hand.

Squeezing his hand "yes you are going to put a tampon in me, now come on." Convincing Hotch not to be afraid of tampons or her vagina it's not like he's not familiar with both. "Okay so I will do the hard part, taking out this tampon." She explains pulling her sleep pants and underwear down to her ankles, normally she would stop at her knees.

She knows Hotch might have a little trouble with the pitch so she will have to spread her legs further apart. Standing still and just watching with interested eyes but not moving a muscle, he observes her taking out the bloody tampon wrapping it with toilet paper and throwing it away. "Babe, you okay. You look like you've seen a ghost...?" She asks washing her hands. Clearing his throat "yes, I'm fine. I just never witnessed someone doing that." Sweetly smiling at his bashfulness she drys her hands off and grabs a new tampon, "okay so normally there is an inserting contraption, it's just helps with how far you can get it in there..... but I like to get natural organic cotton ones just because their more healthy. So first.." she explains to him, placing the sorta bullet looking white pin cap into his hand.

"You are going to line it up as if it were... you..... and GENTLY push it up and BACK. not straight up just like during sex. Okay it?" She asks a pale looking Hotch, still in his boxers and T-shirt. Gulping down his strange fear of hurting her "yes." So she takes a wider stance and guides his hand down to her lower section, "gently, up and back" he nods, more over reassuring himself rather than confirming with El. As the tampon enters her he looks back to her face to gauge if he's hurting her at all, "here?" He asks it only at the front of her wall, "no deeper, then once it starts to slide in, use one finger to continue it up"

following her instructions he does so, removing his grip only until his index finger is at the end of the tampon "more?" His finger halfway in, "a little more...... there!" He stops and slowly retracts his finger, looking at it he's slightly terrified at how much blood is on it, "don't worry, it's doesn't hurt." She try's to comfort him. After washing both of their hands and drying them Ella pats him on the back "good job, you did very well" she chuckles. "Now I can check that off my list of strange things I've done..." he jokes walking back into the bedroom and flopping down onto the bed, the sheets still awry.

"What other 'strange' things have you done?" Walking over to sit next to him, laying her legs across his lap. "I had a college life no ones knows about, and I'm not going to reveal my secrets" he massages her calfs, laying back onto the bed she closes her eyes at the pleasant moment. "Fine, but I will find out one day..... I'll ask Garcia to dig me up some pictures..." his face burns up a bit at the thought of Garcia seeing those photos. "In your dreams."