Double 🔞

•smut warning. No build up. Ella Hotchner 29 (she has been married to Hotch for 3 years. Also he is 40) daddy issues got real.

Hotch lays next to El in the dead of night just getting home at the early hour of 2 am. "Babe" he places a hand on her shoulder, to gently wake her. No use. See the thing is he is horny and can't go to sleep without properly getting rid of his massive boner in his boxer briefs. "El" he silently calls out.

"Oh hey you made it home" she yaws stretching her legs out a bit. "I love you" he props himself on his side using his elbow. Nestling his nose into her warm neck "I love you too Aaron. How was-" he cut her off planting a kiss in between her neck and collarbone.

Reaching her hands up to snake behind his back, she massages his naked back. Feeling the powerful muscles in his shoulders, kicking one leg over his pulling it up so her thigh is resting on the thick band of his boxer briefs. She can feel how rock hard he is already "damn, how long have you been like this?" Pulling her night gown up so he can access her chest, bucking his hips into her upper thigh "since I got home". Sensing he was exhausted but worked up she decided she would make it quick tonight being tired herself.

"Pull your briefs down". A grin plastered to his face as he does so, reaching down to pump him a few times, his head falling down. Lining him up with her entrance she pulls her knee up higher on his hip, slowly thrusting in they both moan in a kiss. After a few seconds for Ella to accommodate him, bottoming out, he moves again. "Aaron" she claws at his lower back, a groan escaping his chest. The pace quickens, he holds onto her hips to keep her stable. "Mm I love you" he utters in between hasty thrusts into her.

Soon Ella's legs start shaking, back arching at the oh so sweet orgasm about to present itself. Droplets of sweat form on her face, breathing shallow. Almost letting go she holds her breath hanging on to his shoulders. Plowing through her peak he slows down. "don't stop" She pants the aftershock forcing her legs to spasm "you sure??" "move!" She cry's.

Continuing back up to the previous speed it's mind numbingly delicious how good it feels. As Aaron starts to drip sweat from his creased forehead his movements start to become erratic "" Clawing his ribs, that little bit of pain finishes him. The euphoria stuns the two of them, "shit" he breaths out his last few movements into her sweaty neck, showing it in sweet kisses. "I like that position" Ella comments running her hand on the back of his neck. "Good for nights like these" he chuckles in agreement. "Also I'm surprised you came twice" clenching her lower muscles around him he bucks backwards, his manhood still sensitive "you can join me" she teases. "I'll pass, I'm exhausted. Also I need to change the sheets" "no we can just wash off and sleep in the guest bed." She suggests detaching herself from his body. Hotch stands up and walks to the bathroom for a damp cloth. "You know I have never seen 'serious Hotch' I honestly don't know why people are afraid of you" Ella asks knees pulled to her chest in the middle of the bed.

Walking back into the room wash cloth in hand, he starts to wipe his arms chest, stomach his groin which looks pretty damn big even though he's not even hard anymore. Her eyes are stuck to his body and him cleaning himself off "hello? Did you hear what I said". Blinking to erase her dirty thoughts "no", smirking down at her he offers his hand to her. Taking it he pulls her up to him, bodies touching, skin to skin "they don't know me like you do" he explains. "Yeah I guess they haven't seen your junk, it's very impressive" she snickers leaning forward to plant a kiss on his all of the sudden stern looking face, brows furrowed and lips tight. "Babe I was joking" she apologizes realizing it was probably a little to far, "I know, I just can't imagine my team seeing me... it's just unsettling" he relaxes his face again.

Those beautiful soft features shinning through, even in the dark of the early morning light. It's now 2:43 am. "Let's go to bed" he takes her hand yawning. "Yeah I'm now ready to sleep" she follows his lead how the silence of the house, down the hall two doors down to the master guest room. After snuggling up naked next to each other they pass out in record time.

Hope you liked this :))