Arms to fall into

"Haley don't talk to me. I'm going to the office, and getting a hotel. Call me if it's an emergency" Hotch firmly tells Haley, trying to keep his temper under control. "Aaron-" "no Haley" he stares down to her, knowing what she has done. So hurt that he walked in on his faithful wife with another man in his bed. It hurt, but the truth he knew is that it was happening already shook him to the core.

Melancholy fills his heart his eyes flashing back and forth between her gray eyes, glaring back she stabs him in the heart with a cold scowl. Unbearable anger rushes through his veins with a clenched jaw his forces himself not to say anything he will regret. "We're getting a divorce" he states, trying on his heels snatching the car keys and his jacket heading for his car.

Pulling into his reserved parking spot the ignition dies. He sits in the black leather seats the sun slowly setting in the sky. He contemplates what to do next, hell, what could he do?

A knock on his window makes him jump, he sees Prentiss asking him something. He secretly wishes she didn't seen him in this state, broken and scared. Opening the door and stepping out "Printess?" He greets her with a steel cold gaze, hiding behind a wall of strength. A puzzled look on her face, eyes filled with worry and warmth, her mouth slightly open, her softy lips with a hint of lipstick from the whole day of work. He always knows her, he can't help but analyze her. She has bewitched him, beauty so enamoring he can't help but wonder who she really is. Outside of the workplace.

"Hotch what are you doing, I thought you left to go home?" Her black purse hanging from her forearm and a hand on her hip she looks into his eyes truly worried about her boss. He makes a choice to put his guard down, to allow himself to be human. Feel emotions and for the first time he shares with her, how he really feels. "It's over"... confused "what, what's over?" "Haley and I, I caught her cheating on me. I'm getting a divorce" her mouth drops to the floor. "Oh Hotch. I'm so sorry" she says pulling him into a surprisingly large hug, burrowing her face into his neck. He can't say anything, he just embraces her comfort. His heartbeat thrumming and nerves on fire, wanting to etch the feeling of her body close to his. Nervously he lighting rests a hand on her middle back, the warmth of her skin radiating through her clothes.

A few seconds goes by and he pulls back but keeps her close, standing in between her car and his bodies practically touching. Resting a hand on her hip and a hand on his shoulder, they feel a spark of electricity. He catches her gaze and being this close he can see the battle she fights within herself. Dilated pupils and a slight blush on her porcelain skin. He has never been this close to her, it's electrifying feeling her breathe fanning over his face gently. His body moves without his power, losing control of his stoic mind. Both closing the distance at the same time, crashing their lips together. He searches for a passion he lost a long time ago, looking to see if she wants him like Haley never did.

Attacking his mouth with her tongue swiping across his inner cheeks and roof of his mouth she lets him know it's mutual, the need to be with someone who truly values their feelings. A fleeting moment with his guard down, and heart open.

Breaking apart to breath they are panting still embracing one another. "Come with me, we'll get a hotel" he whispers, looking up to him she pulls him down for another kiss. All these years of waiting for the moment of now. So many questions running through his head but he pushes them away, to deal with later. Pulling his hair and pressing herself against his torso. Again he pulls back, "is that a yes?" He asks with a grin. "Yes".