Nice Ass

•you have to hold your end of the promise after Aaron beats you at a round of chess on a flight home from a case. Going to the gym with him. You don't want to exercise but don't mind the view.

"Are you ready?" Hotch asks from the walk in closet pulling a light gray t shirt over his head. The fabric pressing against his chest showing off his physique. "As ready as I'll ever be, you know I still can't believe you beat me. Reid showed me the strategy you used against him" you whine from the other side of the bathroom door pulling your hair into a tight ponytail. "A magician never reveals his secrets". You miss him smirking to himself. Walking into the bathroom to check his outfit you look over to his reflection with a raised brow.

Observing his strong jawline, continuing down to his pecks that his shirt hangs from, his muscular arms and bulging veins in the crease of his arm. Damn. Is all you can think. "See something you like?" Hotch secretly loves when you ogle over him in private, he pulls out out of your trance like stare. "Take a picture it will last longer" he laughs turning to you, "I will, later" you snake your arms up his chest your fingers tracing over his tight muscles to clasp behind his neck.

His hands rest on your small hips, you pull his head down for a quick kiss on the lips. The taste of mint toothpaste with a hint of coffee lingers on his soft lips, you relish his taste, not wanting to pull away he smiles against your lips "we need to go" he speaks into your mouth. "Or else" he mumbles against your lips. "We won't get out of the house". "Mmm" you hum in protest, finally lowering yourself down to your heels you give him a bright smile "let's go get shredded" you playfully banter, smacking his shoulder, before practically skipping out of your bedroom. Hotch just grins as your childishness, he finds it adorable.

Not packed but there are at least a good amount of pleople working out on a Friday morning.

At the gym you feel a little self conscious about what you decided to wear; a white sports bra with a black thin tank top cut down the sides of the arms. Paired with some yoga pants that hug your curves and some old pair of running shoes.

"Hey you look good, actually great so don't worry. Come on" he reassures you. Putting on a better more confident attitude you follow him around to different stations basically doing whatever he does. And as for the weights you just just put 10 on the machines.

About 30 minutes go by and you are drenched in sweat so is Aaron. "Can we take a break" you pant bending over to rest your hands on your knees. "Oh come on, we just had, a break" he speaks in between pushups.

You take a seat on a bench chair and watch his body sweat, his veins protruding from his forearms, your eyes glide up and down his muscular frame. Your eyes settle on his round bottom, you mind wanders. Oh the things he could do to me later.

"A penny for, your thoughts" he asks out of breath taking a rest. "Oh just looking at you" you answer with no affliction in your dreamy voice. He chuckles a bit stopping and laying down on the ground eyes closed and breathing hard. Your eyes linger down his body to his shorts oh I have an idea. Getting up you walk in front of the mirror that is facing both of you. Is it cruel? Yes. But this is payback for making me work out with you.

Not really wanting to do it but you start to do some squats. Making sure to give Aaron a good view, looking into the reflection you can see he he's now propped up on his elbows watching very intently.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer" you huff smirking. A few more seconds and you stop to turn around. Laying on the ground looking at you is one sexy Aaron Hotchner, a content expression on his face, he just lays there almost like he's spaced out. "Hey?" You call out, he jumps slightly. Quickly getting up off the ground, you scan him up and down because he looks like he's seen a ghost- and stopping at his black board shorts you see a small- no rather big tent in his pants.

A grin grows on your face thinking I made him hard. Not surprised, Aaron was always very.... how do I put it... ready for anything. As soon at he spots you staring his hand flys over his crotch "hey" he warns, a stern look on his face, cheeks red.

You can't tell if they are from him working out or that he has a hard on in the gym, that you gave to him. Okay it was worth it, but now I feel bad. Giddy you made him all worked up you step closer to him "it's okay babe, don't be embarrassed". You look up into his dark eyes, a hint of lust but also embarrassment. "Well at least you girls can hide it" he whispers, you can't help but giggle at a flustered SSA Aaron Hotchner.

After slightly pestering him you can tell he is truly uncomfortable, you reach your hands up to rest in front of his board shoulders "honey I'm sorry, I didn't mean to embarrass you. I will make it up to you, later." You deepen your voice to emphasize the last part of your apology. His face relaxes back to normal "okay" his rests his hands on your waist.

"Now let's go home and take a shower I'm super smelly" you urge pecking a quick sweet kiss onto his cheek. "Sounds good?" "Sounds good!".