Bloody Mary

•You invite Aaron on a sweet date night, celebrating nothing special just how happy you are to be with him. He might have to clear some of his text messages on the plane flight home. ❤️. (Two parts)

Hotch's POV
Messages
Sweetheart: Hey honey are you on your way home?
Me: Yes just took off. Landing in roughly 2 hours.
Sweetheart: Okay. Be Safe. Love you 😘
Me: I will. Love you too.😄

~thirty minutes later~

Sweetheart: Hey babe whatcha doing ;)
Me: Just finished the paperwork, it's going to be the death of me LOL 🙄. (That was a joke).
Sweetheart: As always. (P.s good one).

I smile a little bit, at how funny y/n is. "What has you smiling Hotch?" Morgan asks from the couch. "Oh nothing, it's just a funny picture of Jack" I lie through my mouth. "Oh sure Aaron, who is she?" Dave shots out from across the small table separating us. "None of your business". I quip looking back to my IPhone.

Sweetheart: Download File 2.4 megabytes.

I furrow my brow and click my screen. The image loads up on my phone, my eyes go wide practically bulging out of my head. I swiftly fumble to turn my phone off stuffing it into my coat pocket in my jacket. A wave of embarrassment washes over my ridged body. "What has you head in a tizzy?" Prentiss asks sitting next to Dave. "Oh nothing, excuse me" I get up awkwardly slightly hunched forward, walking over to the bathroom. Pretending to have a cramp or something, damn her. Closing the door behind me I stand there leaning back against the door what the fuck is she thinking.

part two >