Blood Hell Mate 🔞

Part Two. Smut

My heart is racing what the fuck is she thinking. I try to calm down, I hunch over the small sink looking into the mirror, now being stuck on the plane and my gf of almost one year sending me inappropriate photos to my phone that is probably monitored by the government. Damn it y/n. In a compromising position my ass. Although I'm totally embarrassed somewhere deep down it's a slight turn on, my pants feel increasingly uncomfortable. For God sakes Aaron get that out of your mind. I ridicule myself for allowing myself to get off while on the clock.

Returning to my seat, I have to think of a way to secretly save that photo y/n sent, then delete it out of my message history.

God forbid Garcia goes snooping and finds that, I will never here the end of it from the team. Or worse, get fired.

My palms start to sweat. "Aaron you look like you've seen a ghost" Dave states setting down his book on some philosophy of some famous editor.

"Yeah, what was on your phone? Is it a picture of Jack. Can I see it?" Printiss asks leaning forward slightly. "No. No you can't see it. My phone died". I internally face palm myself. They're not going to fall for that you idiot. "Okay I have a phone charger. Don't mind if you need to use it" she offers. Replying in a more calm manner "no thank you".

30 minutes later
MESSAGES
Sweetheart: hey ;) did you like your surprise. More waiting for you when you get home.

"Hey I thought you said your phone died" JJ speaks up from a seat diagonally across the isle. "Okay spit it out Aaron, who you texting... or should I say sex-" "Dave." I stop him. He chuckles, leaning back into his seat with a smug smile on his face. Gosh can this last 30 minutes hurry up!?

One hour later

"Honey I'm home" I announce hanging up my keys and setting down my brief case on the table next behind the couch. The house is unusually quiet, no sign of y/n. That's odd.

"Y/N?" I call out looking to the kitchen, seeing nothing but a half full glass of water and an empty plate. "Up here" I hear a voice. A content smile sits on my face as I chug my way up the stairs making a left to my bedroom. My back is sore from kicking down that door yesterday, I really should just let Morgan do that for now on.

Opening the door I walk in to be stopped dead in my tracks and thoughts of pilate torture Wednesday, holy shit.

Y/n is laying out on my bed that somehow has all red silk sheets sexy, wearing only a scrap of silk covering her shoulders, flowing down her body.

My jaw hangs open, my eyes scan her, head to toe. Tonight this guy is going to get lucky. She lays propped up on her elbows, ankles crossing. Long beautiful legs that look as soft as butter beg for me to run my hands over them.

My eyes travel up, her flat stomach relaxed slowly rising and falling as my eyes eat her up. Her breasts only covered by her thin robe, it catching by her erect nipples.

A shiver rolls down my spine. "Come here babe" her voice draws my eyes to hers. I only walk forward making sure not to fall onto my face. Reaching the end of the bed I stand there looking down to her "sit" she orders, I follow.

Sitting on the edge of the silky red sheets I don't know where to put my hands, she can sense that. Taking them into hers, y/n places them on her chest. "Indulge Aaron" she urges, in a mellow tone sending another electrifying shiver down my back.

"Tonight you will follow me, understand", I can't focus on anything other than her tender breasts in my hands. Her skin so soft and delicate, as warm as a day in June.

I fondle with them, her skin engulfs my callous hands a trace of oil probably from a bath she took earlier glide across my hands. "Understand" she grabs my chin with her long sexy fingers, ripping my gaze away from her glistening chest. "yes-" "yes ma'am, Aaron Hotchner".

Gulping down my sudden slight fear of her strictness I answer properly "yes ma'am", her face softens. Next out of the blue her right hand leaves my jaw, tracing down my throat to my collarbone. The left follows starting to run over my firm torso, I instinctively tighten my abs "so strong" she purrs.

I breath in watching her hands trail down my body wanting her to touch me where I need it most. A large tent in my dress pants needs to be addressed ASAP.

Finally she reaches my waistband and brown belt, tugging it, y/n motions from me to turn and stand up. I do. "So what now?" She asks both hands still firmly attached to my leather belt holding my pants in place. "Please" I whisper, she hears and complies, knowing what I want. "Beg" she states a smug look on her face tugging my belt. I swallow my pride "please".

Aggressively undoing my belt the metal buckle ringing in my ears to my brain. Music to my ears. She unbuttons, zips and yanks down my pants, they pool at my feet. "You seem to be ready, am I?" As I process what she is saying I look straight to her keeling on the bed, the silk falls from her shoulders.

I can die a happy man.

My eyes burn down her body I unconsciously lick my lips. Without warning y/n reaches forward grabbing my by the collar urging me forward, her lips melt onto mine. I physically melt into her mouth. Her lips massage mine, a waiting tongue practically unzips my slightly chapped lips to allow herself entrance to my mouth. We kiss and touch one another, starting slowly with light nips and grabbing.

Next thing I know she's on top of me, somehow the rest of my clothes are off my body and in the floor somewhere, and I couldn't give a damn where the hell they were right now.

I look down to see a condom is already on my dick, when the fuck did all this happen? "Ready" she politely asks "yes ma'am" is what rolls off my tongue. A gleeful grin rests on her rosy face.

She sinks down oh so slowly, goddamn. Heading falling back into the pillow eyes clenched I release a breath that I've been holding since I got y/n's text earlier today.
Pumping up and down she speeds up, I lift my hips to meet her on her decent. "Aaron" She calls out my name, you like that, right there?! She utters out again, I pat myself on the back for being able to please her. "Oh right there- ahh" I mumble into her neck sucking hard as if to mark her. Pressing my face into the fleshy part of her neck trailing kisses down to her collarbone, whispering praise.

Running her long nimble fingers through my scalp she bites on my shoulder, I hiss at the pain. Soon the moans and screams fill the house, I'm pretty sure my neighbors know who y/n is. Damn right, I know they think I don't get any action. Well I'm here tonight to prove them wrong.

"I'm coming" y/n announces, "come on, come for me" I thrust three more times my seed spilling into her before she collapses onto my chest. Sweat rolling down her back seeping into the skin of my hand on her spine. My heartbeat pulsing, eyes closed in bliss.

My heart eventually slows back to what could be called normal. Jesus mate, I think she blew YOUR back out. Sliding off of me,I slip out of her I stifle a groan. Damn hold on. I reach down and take off the used condom, tying it in a knot and throwing it into the trash bin next to my bed. "You were.... amazing-" y/n kisses my jaw as she settles into my chest. "no you were the amazing one, I'm pretty sure I'll need two classes of pilates this month." I state resting my hand on the swell of her bottom. "Oh please, for a guy your age-"I playfully scoff "a guy my age, you act that 49 is ancient". Softy punching my chest "you didn't let me finish, ancient one. For a man of your age, you fuck pretty damn well. So be proud." She draws patterns into my happy trail. "Well thank you, I'm glad you enjoy my "abilities" honey" I thank her reaching my hand further around and under her side hugging her. "Your very welcome kind sir". Ending with an emphasis on sir. A sly smile crawls onto my face.