Different Dates

Laufey and Stella were amazed when they arrived in the Land of the Hot Sands. It had an Arabic feeling to it. "Whew! I can't believe it's this warm. Especially in winter." Stella said. 

Fey nodded humming, "Indeed but it's not called the land of hot sands for nothing I suppose. And since it's a desert region it'd make sense that even in winter it's hot. But at least it's a dry heat, if it were humid it'd be unbearable... And I despise humidity with a burning passion. Anyways we should press on as my skin burns easily." she stated as she stayed by Jamil.

"Stella, I want to introduce you to my dad, and all my siblings!" Kalim said as he took Stella by the hand leading her to his father."Have fun, Stell."Laufey stated before looking at Jamil, "You look hesitant Jamil....is there something worrying you at all?" her blue-green eyes looked concerned for him."...It's about that video right?" She asked. "Do you think your parents saw it?"she clarified."....Well, I'm not sure. But Azul did say that only those in the Scarabia dorm saw it. And he did erase it earlier. But..." Jamil trailed off."Your still worried? Or you feel guilty about facing them?"Laufey asked holding his face gently.Jamil blushed and looked one way. "Hey, I'll help you all the way. And I'll put in my input." Laufey said, getting Jamil to smile. Meanwhile Kalim and Stella met his father. "Hey dad! Sorry about the delay, but I'm here, and I brought a friend! This is Stella, the one I told you about in my letters." Kalim said as his dad gained a surprised look with a smile.
 Laufey smiled softly and followed him. Stella smiled kindly,"nice to meet you...""A pleasure as well Miss Rogers. My son told me so much about you. Is it true your dad was a war hero and everything?" He asked in curiosity.Stella nodded smiling,"Yes he was. He's a great man that I couldn't be more proud to be the daughter of."
"Miss Stella? Big bro also said you're a warrior, right?" One of Kalim's younger siblings asked. "How do you fight back without magic?" "It was all on pure skill. My dad was trained the same way when he became Captain America." Stella said as the kids looked at her in wonder. But she felt like she was being watched by someone. In the room there were two other women. If she had to guess, it was Kalim's 4th stepmother and her mother. The two older women didn't seem to have a care for her. 

 Laufey entered the room as she decided to let Jamil spend some time with his parents alone as she stood by Stella,"Pardon my intrusion but I thought it best to let Jamil spend some time with his parents since he's been away from them for a bit. I hope that's alright."she stated giving a slight curtsy.

"Oh yeah, dad this is Laufey, she's gonna be transferring to NRC after break with 3 other girls, but their back at campus." Kalim introduced."Pleasure to meet you."Laufey stated,"I'm the daughter of the Norse god of mischief Loki and princess of the frost giants. I promise to contain myself as best as I can but if I get bored be prepared for pranks as it's in my nature...."she smiled softly."What's a frost giant?" One of Kalim's younger siblings asked.

During the visit, not a lot had happened, but apparently the the two certain women had attempted to poison Kalim only for Laufey to intervene and ingest any poison any poison they had, and to their shock it didn't work!

Laufey approached them a menacing aura around her,"You will approach Kalim and his father and confess everything you vile creatures."she said in a commanding voice her magic controlling the two women and making them go forward and tell the truth about everything even how laufey intervened and ingested all the poison before it got to Kalim or anyone else.Well, let's just say no one would hear of them again... "Thank you for exposing those two, but how come you're not falling victim to the poison?" Jamil's father asked. "I was born with a high immunity to all kinds of poisons. It would take more than that to kill a demigod." Laufey smiled.Laufey then sighed,"Besides they were going to blame Jamil saying he used his unique magic on them. I couldn't have that now. I can't tolerate people who mess with those I care for. And I don't mind ingesting poison to keep everyone safe."she stated.