Operation Survalilance

[LOCATION: Pomefiore Dorm – Lounge]

"Whoa. This place is super-fancy compared to Heartslabyul. No offense." Justine said.

"None taken." Riddle smirked.

CATER: First up, we've got Pomefiore Dorm. After checking my info, I think we should pay the most attention to the 3rd year Rook Hunt. He has Golden bobbed hair and a hat as his trademarks." Cater stated.
Riddle added his input. "Rook-senpai is a very capable player from what I've heard. He also has a hobby of going into the forest to hunt as well."
DEUCE: Oh... Is he the one sitting over there?" Deuce pointed out.
ACE: Uwah...! They all look like they're sparkling...!" Ace exclaimed.

The girls could hear them in some conversation, mostly discussing the game and yet their own beauty at the same time. They never understood the purpose of make-up anyway, mostly because it would get messed up during a fight.

ROOK: Non, non, little Epel. Holding the tea cup without your pinky sticking out is not elegant at all, dear.
EPEL: Ah, yes... I'm so sorry.
VIL: I'm so very concerned about what to do for our tournament make-up.
Aren't you curious about the new foundation from Felicite Cosmetics?
ROOK: Hahaha! Oh, lovely Vil, our Rois de Poisson! Your brilliance is not determined simply by the quality of cosmetics, is it?
VIL: I know that, dear. However, we have to be prepared if we aim to rank higher, don't we?
ROOK: That initiative of yours, I like it! How truly marvelous!

Grim sweatdropped at this "Hm... He totally doesn't look like he'd be strong though. If I were the culprit, I won't target that dude."
"Then let's go check the others out~" Cater said as they left undetected.

[LOCATION: Courtyard]

"Next up's Octavinelle Dorm. The ones to pay attention to are those 2nd years, Jade and Floyd Leech. My info says that their strongest point is their coordinated playing. I've heard that anyone who plays against them are always at a loss." Cater pointed out

The girls looked at the pair and she couldn't help but feel that she saw a dark-yet-still-mischievous version of the Weasley Twins from the 'Harry Potter' series.

"Uwah...! They both have the same face." Grim said surprised.

"That's cause their twins, genius." Kate sighed.
"And uh... They're so tall that the students around them look super tiny..." Ace shook. "Well, except maybe Kate. She's the tallest female on campus."

"They look lanky, but those legs are probably no joke." Grim grimaced.
"Should we keep an eye out for them, then? They look like they could be behind everything." Deuce suggested.
"Hm... If I were the culprit, I'll go after them last. Those two are, well... I especially would not want to get too close to Floyd." Riddle shook his head.

FLOYD: Ah~~~~~~ It's Little Goldfish~~~!
"Uff...!! He saw me!" Riddle said. Right as he hid behind Justine.
"Little Goldfish, what are you doing here? Playing hide-and-seek? That sounds like fun~" Floyd said teasingly.
"F-Floyd, how many times have I told you not to call me by such weird nicknames." Riddle said embarrassed.
"I mean, you're small and red, so obviously you're a goldfish~"

"He seems like a strange guy." Grim muttered, but then Floyd directed his attention to him.

"Ah, it's a talking cat! You look interesting~ Hey, hey, can I hold and squish you~?" Floyd said with a mischivious smile making Grim uncomfortable.
"S-strangle me!? Stop it!"
"Oh, my. What is everyone from Heartslabyul doing gathered here?
Are you perhaps observing the enemy for the coming Magical Shift Tournament?" The other twin, Jade asked.
"Um, we actually have a lot of reasons, so uh..." Cater trailed off nervously.
"We simply cannot let spies go, can we? Can we hear in detail the reasons why you were observing us?" Then he saw the ladies with the group. "Oh! You are the new Ramshackle students. I don't think we had the chance to meet ladies. I'm Jade Leech of Octavinelle." Jade said taking one of Anisha's hands and giving it a kiss.