VDC Tensions

A few days passed since the incident, and both groups were working hard. The girls just finished rehearsal after an hour and decided to take a Break.

Luna had made refreshments for everyone.

"It'll be tomorrow that the big competition happens. You girls nervous?" She asked.

Honesty, I'm more nervous for Epel." Stella said. "Yeah, we were barely able to keep Scarlet from pouncing on Vil." Kate said. "How's Deuce and Ace though?" Alex asked.

Scarlet sighed,”they tried eating junk food with grim last night. Turned out vil cursed the food with his unique magic and they spent the night on the floor.”

"Took Laufey a while, but she cured them." Minerva added. "At least there's only tomorrow left, and we won't have to deal with him. If Riddle found out about his dormates were poisoned..." Justine trailed off.

“Off with their heads.”Alex stated snickering.

“Poor dears.”Luna sighed.

That night Minerva had another dream of the Beautiful Queen. Only this time, she saw that the queen was now a old hag deciding to take matters in her own hands. She became concerned. Later, she talked about it with the girls.

"Hold it, isn't there a guy from RSA named Neige LeBlanche? He's said to be the most beautiful boy, and Vil is a close second according to the polls. Ever since they were in acting and such." Becky said.

Scarlet grunted,”So he’s planning to eat neige by using epel as his “poison apple” but if that doesn’t work you think he has something more sinister planned?”

"Possibly. We should be careful." Luna said.

As the girls came out, they saw the campus was getting ready for the big VDC and other venues. "Wow, things are really bustling." Alex said.

Laufey nodded,”Who wants to bet one of the savannah claw guys is one of Scarlets harem?”

Scarlet sighed,”Why am I the only one that has a harem?”

“Because your a beautiful spicy chimichanga that all the guys wanna taste.”Alex giggled.

Scarlet frowned blushing,”Shut it.”

Then they heard a commotion caused by three Savanaclaw students harassing 3 students from another school but they look short.

Scarlet sighed softly,”There a problem here boys? Or do you just like causing problems with someone smaller than you?”she said glaring at the boys.

Alex giggled,”ooh someone is in trouble….”

"S-scarlet-sama..." a coyote student said embarrassed.

“Y’all should be ashamed. Different school or not we’re hosting them ,we’re all students . So no picking fights and no buts. Apologize to them and scram, ya hear? Before I kick your hides.”Scarlet said firmly. Luna smiled at the tiny ones,”Are you dears alright?”

"Ah thanks. We are okay." A dwarf with glasses said. "Tsk, I couldve taken care of it." An angry dwarf said.

Luna pat their heads,”Yes but fighting is no way to solve things. You could get in trouble.” She said handing the sneezing one a hankerchief,”Here dear you can keep this for your nose.” Scarlet nodded to them.

Well, I'm Dominic. These are my brothers, Gran and Snick." Dominic smiled. "And thank you." Snick said before sneezing into the handkerchief.

Luna smiles,”No problem at all my dear and it’s lovely to meet you.”

Scarlet nodded,”Nice to meet ya. What are y’all doing over here? Lookin for something?”

"Yeah, we need to head for the stage for rehearsal, we're meeting Neige and our brothers there." Dominic said.

"Actually, we are heading there for practice as well." Anisha said.

"Oh thank you." "Um, some of you look familiar. Are you the Ladies of Ramshackle?" Snick asked.

"Is that what they are calling us?" Laura asked.

Alex giggles,”I suppose we are little dudes.”

Luna nodded,”Could it be from that magic tournament that the other girls were refs for?”

Laufey nodded,”it’d make sense.”

With that, they all headed off to the stage which looked marvelous. "Gotta admit. Not bad." Kate said. "We still have 2 hours before we are on. Let's start practicing." Stella said as the girls took their places.

(After the rehearsal) None of them expected to hear some clapping. "Wow! That was an amazing performance!" It was a boy with brown eyes, black short hair and he had a RSA jacket.

Scarlet just blushed embarrassed. Luna simply smiled,”Why thank you dear. Are you perhaps the Neige the little ones mentioned earlier?” Laufey hummed,”We’ll we we’re working hard on that performance so it shouldn’t be less than amazing.”

"Ah yes, I'm Neige. I hope to see you ladies do well."

Unknown to them except Luna and Laufey, they spotted Vil at a corner. -----------
Thanks to SuperDiabolikLover
For her help!