The Merchant

It had been over two months since the Magift Tournament and things were settling down.
Though now Leona seemed to be on better terms with Ramshackle, Kate most of all.
If anyone were to ask Leona of the benefits, he would deny it. But he liked that Kate was able to defend herself, and was a real fighter. As a result, students thought that the two of them were dating.

Once again, the school was bustling, mainly because Final Exams were coming up.

And at a certain lounge, a young megane was looking over the contracts for his 'clients' and he came across a peculiar one from some nobody student.
One that made him want to go in a rage.

'Make Anisha-sama fall in love with me!'

He gripped the parchment tightly as he actually ripped it up piece by piece and threw it all into a fire.

Then Azul smirked and they were closing up the Lounge.
'Yes, she won't be with some weak nobody. They aren't worthy of her at all. Once things fall into place, I'll get what I want from her.' Azul thought as he left for his room, his eyes filled with dark desire.
-------------------------------

Morning of the exams....

GRIM: (mumbling) So for the application for this problem... If 2 choices remain, I simply... (mumbling)

"Morning Grim, we're you studying all night?" Becky asked surprising the little demon.

GRIM: Wha-!? Don't just call my name like that! You made me forget what I was memorizing, yanno.
Today's the first day of exams, yanno!

"He has a point; a lot rides on this exam. So, we can't slack. That's why we all studied hard the past month and a half." Laura said
[LOCATION: Classroom]
Since the girls studied ever since the Magift Tournament, and tested each other often, it felt like a breeze for them.

CREWEL: Time is up, you dogs. Put your pens down obediently, and pass your answer sheets forward.
That concludes all of the written exams for this class.
ALL: YAAAAYYY!!!
CREWEL: Sit! It's still too early to celebrate. All the bad children that will get failing marks will be taking remedial classes over Christmas break.
I will whip you into shape, so be ready. Class dismissed.

ACE: Ah~! It's finally over!
DEUCE: I did all that I could. All that's left is to wait for the results.
GRIM: Ahaha! A test like this's a piece of cake for me!
ACE: Huh? You guys seem confident even though you normally make such defeated faces after a test~
GRIM: Hehe! I'm a bit different from the past me already, yanno.
Be prepared to ask me for help with your studying next time! I'll be waiting to hear "What a genius you are, Grim", yanno!
DEUCE: Sorry, but I am pretty confident this time. I'll be taking that glory for myself.
ACE: Pretty rich hearing that from the same dude who cried his eyes out because he barely passed. Well, I'm pretty confident too, so I ain't losin'.
The boys said as they interacted.

"You guys studied really hard for the exams, huh?" Minerva asked, and for some reason, she and the other girls felt like something was wrong.

ACE: Pretty much~♪ Studying's easy~♪
DEUCE: Alright, classes are over, so I might as well head to the track-and-field club.
ACE: I'm gonna play basketball and exercise 'til I drop. Alright, see you all later then.
"Let's go back home, too. I studied so hard that I'm feeling super sleepy now." Grim yawned as he flopped into the young strong girls' arms and she shook her head with a smile. 

"Well, we have to finish the last touches to the bathroom and attic anyway." Becky pointed out.

"Yeah, let's finish that and celebrate with a movie night!" Justine cheered as the girls left.