Tyrant's Overblot

After the mishap, the group found themselves at the Rose Maze.

"Damn it! I'm so pissed off! That little red-haired menace! Does he plan on turning into the Queen of Hearts himself?!" The ginger yelled.
"Threatening to get thrown out for disobeying the Prefect... I'm slowly drifting away from becoming a model student..." Deuce said in dismay.

"What cha talkin about, ya~?" A new voice popped up, and the two turned to see a floating head?!?!
ALL: WHA–!!???
"GYAHHHH!!! A HEADLESS GHOST!!" Grim shrieked.
"Oh, oopsies~ I forgot to show ya my body." The head said and the rest of his body appeared.
"Wh-what the... So you've got a body, too... You are?" deuce said regaining his composure.
"I'm Alchemi Alchemivich Pinkaa." He introduced himself. "I got kitty magic, but also human magic. I'm sorta a weird guy."
"Alche—Come again?" Ace asked confused.

"I'm just as confused." Justine added.

"Ufufu, everyone calls me Che'nya~ At the very least, I'm super different from those guys in there~" He pointed to the dorm.

"Oh, so What dorm are you from?" Becky asked. "Savanaclaw?"

"Boo, boo, wrong~! To be honest, I don't attend this school, but I'm just visiting. Either way, what's with those faces?" The neko boy asked.

"I'm in a bad mood 'cause that little tyrant was being unreasonable. Go away." Ace bluntly stated.
"Riddle's a tyrant... Fufufu, well I guess there's some truth in that~ That guy's been a little stickler for the rules since he was little... Fufufu~" Che'Nya said with a faraway look in his eyes.
"Wait. Do you know something about it?" Deuce asked gaining a look.
"I guess you could say that I do, but then at the same time I can say that I don't~" The neko teased.

"Which is it?" Grim asked irritated.
"What~? Ya guys wanna know about Riddle~?" The neko cocked his head to the side.
"Hell yeah, we do. I wanna know who raised a little tyrant like that." Ace grumbled.
"Then, go ask that glasses guy~"
"Glasses guy... You mean, Clover-senpai?" Deuce asked.
"That guy's known Riddle since he was a kid. If I were you, I'd go ask him if I wanted to know more about Riddle~" Che'Nya explained.
"So they're childhood friends? They didn't give off that kind of atmosphere..." Deuce said with the girls gaining a confused frown.
"If that's what you think, then maybe that's what it is~ I guess ya don't need me anymore, so I'm going." And with that, he vanished.
"H-hey!"
"Fufufu~" They could still his laughter.

GRIM: "That was a very weird dude. Ah...! I just sounded like him!" Grim said to himself.
DEUCE: "Ace can't go to classes properly if he keeps wearing the collar. Let's go ask Clover-senpai about it. Plus..." Deuce pointed out.
ACE: "It's super lame to go and apologize, so I'm not doing that!" Ace said stubbornly.

"You're all surprisingly stubborn..." Stella sighed at them.

"Well, it's better than nothing..." Laura said.

[LOCATION: Library]

Trey was currently in the library going over some books he would need, and returning some when he heard some footsteps coming towards him.

TREY: "........"

 "Clover-senpai." Ace said getting his attention.
"Oh, it's you guys..." Trey said with a blank look.
"We figured that we'd meet you here in the library because we assumed you'll be returning the recipe book you borrowed." Deuce said, silently letting Trey know that they wanted to talk about something.
"We still can't be convinced with the way the Prefect does things." Ace stated with his hands on his hips.
 "... I figured." He sighed.

"Either way, a mischevious cat came across our path, and told us that you knew Riddle since you were kids." Becky said getting Trey's attention.

"A cat...Oh, you mean Che'nya?" Trey asked as he realized who the female student was talking about.