Golden Hope discarded to Dust

"He wants you to WHAT?!" Jack had asked the girls.

"For three days, we have to do some part-time work in the lounge for him and receive complements from 100 people each, so it adds up to 700, starting tomorrow, otherwise he's gonna find a way to transfer Anisha to Octavinelle, and I'm pretty sure that's what he'll blackmail the Headmaster with if we don't meet the end of the deal." Justine said.

"It sounds easier said than done since we have to do it after school. At least tomorrow is Friday, and the lounge is still open Sunday and Saturday. Rather than power, it seems he wants Anisha in general."

"I get that all the other guys on campus would want you girls to themselves, but it seems he's taking it to a new level." Jack said. "There's probably a reason he's targeting you. But why?" He asked Anisha.

"That I don't know, but we accepted the challenge." Anisha said earning concern from their classmates.

"But aren't you worried?" Grim asked.

"A little to be honest, but I learned how to find loopholes in contracts thanks to my dad. We'll be able to handle it myself." Becky grinned.

"Well, if you girls could learn to keep up with your hero dads, that octopus should be child's play for her. There's no doubt in my mind." Ace said.

"Well, if it means enduring this pain for a little longer, I'll support you ladies." Deuce agreed.

"Yay! We'll be free soon!" Grim cheered.

Jack looked like he gained a thoughtful look, as if he knew that Azul would do anything to win, and decided on something.

-------------------------------------------

The next day after school, the ladies left for Mostro Lounge to get ready.

"Ah~Hello there ladies. You got here early." Floyd said as they were just getting ready to open up the lounge.

"Well, we had to be early for training anyway." Laura said as she and her friends went to the dressing room.

Coming out in waitress outfits, and Anisha in a songstress dress, the audience was packed. The girls half-way expected for only a couple of people to come, but rumor probably spread that Anisha was singing in the lounge, and she already got over 45 complements on her singing after her shift was over.

Azul was pleased that business was bustling, but was also worried at the same time. The girls each had 47 complements already and it may increase further by the next day. He began to figure he should limit the number of guests that could enter the lounge.

-------------------------------------

On Saturday, even though Azul had made sure to limit the number of students in the lounge at a time, different people still kept coming, and the ladies was still receiving complements. And he became alarmed when the number hit 72, and still climbing.

He gritted his teeth as he called Floyd and Jade on the phone.

"What is it, Azul?....?! You want us to what?!.....Alright then."

Before anyone knew it, a fire had started in the lounge and everyone had to evacuate. But the fire wasn't really a fire at all, and Azul had Floyd and Jade do that to stop the complements.

Meanwhile back at the V.I.P. room...

"87 complements...That was a close one. Too close! Their better than I thought." Azul said to himself as he paced in the room, looking nervous and angry. He checked over the contract he had the girls sign and found that she wasn't doing anything to cheat to his frustration. And Floyd and Jade confirmed that she didn't even ask for help to get more people to come to the lounge.