Chapter 2

After a very long journey, I arrive at Hoover College. It is made up of five large brick buildings. One of the buildings is the cafeteria, the other is lecture halls, the smallest one of them is the library with large windows that show the towering shelves on the inside, and the last two structures are the boys and girls dormitories. The dorms are about three floors high.

I sigh as I pull the key out of the ignition and open the door. I can't help but wonder is this a mistake. Should I have stayed with Sam. Then I realize that Lisa is with him, and I trust Lisa. This is a good opportunity for me.

I get out of the car and head to the trunk. After popping the trunk I grab my box of clothes and slam the trunk shut. I only have one box of clothes because I honestly don't have any personal belongings. After talking to the dean of students, Mr. Fitzgerald, he agreed to give me personal hygiene products and bed clothes.

I head to the front desk to get my dorm key. "Hello, I am Dean Winchester and I just need my dorm key"

The lady at the desk typed on her computer for a while before saying "aah, yes you are in room 247. The items Mr. Fitzgerald provided are sitting on the coffee table. Do you need any help with your items?" she asked nicely.

"No thank you ma'am," I respond while plastering on a fake smile. She hands me my key and I head towards my dorm. When I finish my hike up the stairs because the elevator was out of order, I arrive at the door with the numbers 247 resting on it, with a pretty bronze color.

I put the key in the door only to find it is already unlocked. As I walk through the door I see the items I was given resting on the coffee table like the front desk lady said it would be at. I look around the room. There was a small chair and a couch in what looked like the living room, connected to the living room was a kitchen with a sink, counters, microwave, toaster, and a table.

Off the side of the living room were three doors. I approach the one closest to me, it was a closet. The door beside it was a bathroom with two twin sinks, a large mirror, a large shower and a bath. Finally I walked into the third door. It was a bedroom, with two twin beds each with a bedside table beside them with a lamp and a clock on each table. On the end of the beds, up against the wall were two dressers with four drawers each.

I start unpacking what little stuff I brought with me. I make my bed and set my personal hygiene items around one of the sinks and the soaps in one section of the shower. I'm trying to take up as less space as possible. I don't know if I am getting a roommate or not. When I talked to Mr. Fitzgerald he said It was likely that I would have one. I am excited to see who it will be.

Almost on queue I hear the front door open. I start heading out to the main rooms to see who it is. The sight I see takes my breath away. A man about 6 foot tall stood before me. He had the most gorgeous blue eyes ever. It was like they were made from the sky and sea Damn that was poetic what the hell?! Hello I am your gay thoughts. How are you? Ok, first of all I'm not gay- Mhmmm....please continue this is entertaining Dear lord shut up hahahahahahaha what? Nothing. Just that your still staring... Son of a bitch, damn you gay thoughts.

"I am Castiel Novak" said the man with an outstretched hand. I took the hand and shook it.

"I am Dean Winchester, I guess we are roommates." he smiled a big smile while nodding his head. "Well Cas, our classes don't start until Monday so what should we do tonight?" I ask. He shrugged his shoulders before a lightbulb went off in his head.

"There is a party tonight if you wanna go?" I was about to respond when "Wait a second! Did you just call me Cas? Like a nickname That means we are friends right? But there is no way someone as hot as you would be friends with me. I am a no one-" he just realized he called me hot and instantly blushed "I'm sorry, I just meant you looked nice. Don't think anything of it please. If you don't want to be my friend I understand"