Chapter 1

I am Dean Winchester, and I'm currently packing up to move out. Yes, this one hell hole of a household. The memories of this house are quite unbearable, if you ask me. My brother and I have been living with a drunk-never-sober father. All the memories of him coming home late were never great, one day he passed out as soon as he opened the door. It was funny in some ways. My brother, Sam Winchester, I have always felt like I've raised him ever since our mother died. The reason I believe why I want to go to college is to just get out of the never ending days, the repetitive nights, and my father. Don't get me wrong, I love him and all, but he can be a bit much sometimes. I just kinda want my life to mix up a little.

I tape the last package up, and raise from my position. I turn to see my girlfriend,Lisa Braedan looking up at me, "I don't want you to live so far away from me." She put her head on my shoulder and hugged me, I held her close.

I sigh with a hint of despair, "I know, but I have to get out of here as soon as I can, and get a good education," I kiss her on the forehead, "Then we'll get a house together." She pulls away and smirks up at me.

She pulls out keys from her pocket and says, "you should get going before I crash your car myself!" I snatch the keys out of her hand and pick up the box. Lisa opens up the door for me, "Good luck and don't get into fights!"

I chuckle, "I won't make any promises!" I shove the box in the backseat and turn the ignition. I pull away to make one of my worst, yet most amazing, mistakes yet.