{ rainy sundays }

{I believe the photo is from one of the lunch club podcasts. If you do know, let me know in the comments! Also if you have any feedback or other requests, let me know as well! I always love to hear from you guys. Enjoy❤️}

It was a regular Sunday in New York City. Wet and cold.

The rain poured harshly against the roof of your shared home, but the heat from the air vents kept the house nice and warm. It was like the weather outside wasn't even there, but to your demise it was as you were currently seated by the bay window with a hot cup of tea in hand.

Your fuzzy robe wrapped around your body tightly. The matching pajamas underneath were another layer to protect you. And it was a very rare moment you had your glasses on as well. It helped your eyesight as you had racing contests with the raindrops against the window. Sadly the ones you bet on always lost.

Besides the weather, it was a silent afternoon. You had gotten all your filing done from your stay at home job, so you were free for the rest of the day, while Schlatt filmed his YouTube videos and funny Instagram skits.

You sighed to yourself as a good amount of the heat ran across your face. You decided your tea was cool enough so you could also take a drink. The warm fluid heated up your body temperature just a little more. Your body was always unusually cold.

You were pulled out of your state of mind by a door shutting. You assumed J was done and he was headed your way.

Once you saw his tall frame round the corner you smiled. A tired look rested on his face and to be honest he look defeated.
He had on his Saturn pull over and saggy Grey sweats, something he usually wore anyways.

"Hey." You softly spoke, not to disturb him. He smiled at you.

"Hey." He walked towards you slowly and you could tell he really wanted some comfort.

You moved over slightly and set your cup down on the side table. You scooted your butt far enough to wear he could lay down and his head would be in your lap since the couch was long enough.

He saw your actions and took the response immediately.

He laid his head down carefully in your robbed lap. The fuzzy texture quickly warmed the back of his head. You moved your hand and began massaging his forehead. His eyes were sleepy as they looked at you.

"What's up, buttercup?" You looked down to him and you could see the small smile that formed with the nickname.

"Just exhausted. It's been a long day of filming and being the comedian that I am." He waved his hands in the air as he spoke. You giggled.

"Is that what we're calling it now?" Schlatt laughed at your comeback.

"Nice one, Y/n, you better write that in your playbook." He rested his arm across his eyes to block the light from the lamp besides you.

The response made you giggle, "well, Im sorry you are exhausted, babes. I have the whole day off tomorrow so we can just stay in bed if you want."

"That. Sounds. Amazing." He spoke word for word making you smile, "you always know what to say."

"I would hope so. Otherwise I wouldn't know what to do."

You sighed before massaging his forehead again. The rain picked up outside with the wind catching your attention. You watched as the drops hit the window, while comforting your lover.

"What's up with you?" His voice caught your attention. You looked to him with a small smile.

"Mutual, exhausted, but definitely not a comedian." You ruffled his hair as he sat up from your lap.

He rubbed his eyes before facing you once again, "well, how about we make our way to our actual bed?"

"I think that's the smartest idea you have come up with all week." You immediately turned to shut the lamp off, earning a laugh from him. You looked to the tea cup and decided it was best just to deal with it in the morning.

"Whatever, broad. Come on." He stood from the couch, reaching out with his hand to yours. You rolled your eyes at him as you took it.

Broad was a nickname he called every girl he saw. Even interacted with. It wasn't something you took as an insult, it was just something he said.

He yanked you off the couch as you were trying to pull him back in a joking manner, "you are a child."

"Coming from the man who has the attention span of a five year old." You shot back at him as you two began walking to your shared bedroom and you could see the smirk that formed on his face.

As you walked through the door you felt a sudden force pull you back, causing you to slam into his chest. His arms wrapped around you in a comforting manner.

You laughed inside your Conscience on how much taller Schlatt was than you.

"I'm gonna use the bathroom real quick, go get comfy, I'll be there in a second." His voice was quite. You knew even after all the shenanigans he was a softy just for you.

"Alright, I'm counting on it." You responded, causing a small smile to form on his face before he leaned down and gave you a peck on the forehead.

He leaned away from the hold he had on you and turned to the bathroom that was inside your master bedroom.

You saw the light turn on and the door shut. That was your cue to go lay down.

You walked to your side of the bed and took of your glasses, carefully setting them on the nightstand. Secondly, you took of your favorite robe, and hung it on the chair you had for a decoration in your room. You knew it had some use to it.

With that all taken care of, since you brushed your teeth earlier, and all you had was (favorite tea) it was no problem, you finally pulled back the warm sheets and plopped down.

It was a few more minutes before you heard the bathroom door open and the light switch flick. After a few seconds of silence you felt the bed shift to a weight on the other side.

"Took you long enough." You felt two long arms wrap around you, and tug you towards a heat source. You felt his chest rise up and down with a soft chuckle.

"Well, I didn't think you wanted my breathe to stink." His arm wrapped around your shoulder as you laid your head on his chest.

"Fair enough." You stated.

All of a sudden, a small rumble could be heard a mile away. The rain began to pick up, and a tiny flash appeared outside.

"I hope you know how much I love you." Schlatt spurred out of no where. You looked up to him, and found him already looking at you.

"And I hope you know, I love you too."

.*.*.*.*.*.*.