{ worthy 3/3 }

"Jonathon.." y/n spoke as if it was a dream, but reality set in as Connor and cooper rushed to carry him on their shoulders. Josh took notice to the woman standing in the hallway speechless.

"Y/n.."

"Don't say anything. Come on, we need to go!" She pushed aside her tears and rushed to get him back to the shop.

The boys all looked to each other as they were surprised that the female didn't lash out. They assumed there wasn't anytime for her.

More gunshot filled the hallways with slight screams. Y/n sprinted with the boys as schlatt barely was holding onto Connor and cooper. She looked behind her and her thoughts scrambled as she saw the bullet wound.

He was wounded on his right shoulder (not a reference to my "married to the mafia" chapter.)

She assumed it wasn't anything bad, but she told herself that to feel better.

They soon reached the main exit where
Schlatt said they would enter from.

As they pushed the door open they were greeted by guards aiming guns right at them.
Y/n and Josh immediately pointed their guns at them both.

"Y/n, josh , put the gun down." One of the guards spoke. Y/n took a deep breathe.

"Josh, get them in the car now. I'll be there in a minute."

"But-."

"Josh, please." She pleaded looking to the blonde haired man. He nodded motioning for the boys to start walking with schlatt to the car.

"Put the gun down." The guard repeated himself.

"I know you won't shoot me Charlie. Nor you Travis." Y/n's voice got soft. Charlie and Travis were taken by surprise, but their faces changed as they looked to something behind her.

"No," Charlie began, "but he will."

Suddenly a huge pain went through her back as she was pushed to the ground. Due to her short timing, she landed on her right cheek. Her hands lay by her head as her arms fell limp. She groaned in pain.

"Ah!" She screamed as the mans foot placed pressure on the area.

"Well, well, miss me?" A familiar voice spoke into Y/n's ear.

"Y/n!" Connor yelled from the car. She looked up with the strength she had. She noticed Charlie and Travis still had a gun pointed to her head.

"Stay in the damn car. Don't come out!" She yelled with all her willpower.

"Your friends aren't the brightest are they?" The man behind her placed more pressure against her back. It placed pressure on her body against the cement.

She felt the rocks digging into her skin and her bones colliding with it as well. She could feel the bruises forming already. She hissed.

"I bet this hurts, huh?"

She looked back, slightly scrapping her cheek more.