{Random Mafia Au's 1/?}

Hello everyone :) I have recently been watching 'Sons of Anarchy' and watching Some of the badass couples just remind me of Y/n and Schlatt- so I figured make some random Mafia or "Club" Au's.
I figured this first chapter could be just introducing them and seeing how they meet!

.*.*.*.*.*.

"Y/n, come on, it's not that bad!" Katelyn was rummaging through her closet to find an outfit for tonight's party. Y/n rolled her eyes.

"Ugh, I know it's not that bad," she laid down on the bed she was sitting on, "I just don't like parties."

"Oh cmon, you might meet someone," she turned around and threw a dress at her, "especially with this. I heard Jake is bringing one of his friends, he is super hot."

Y/n laughed, "I'm not looking for looks, I'm just looking for someone who can handle.. my family."

"Nobody can handle your family, not even yourself." Katelyn stated. Y/n sighed.
She picked up the dress and shook her head.

"No, I am not wearing this," she threw the dress back at Katelyn, "I'll go, but I'm not wearing that."

"Then what are you going to wear? Your mom clothes?" She looked her up and down. She was wearing black jeans with a v neck shirt.

"Mom clothes?" She laughed, "what the hell?"

"Whatever, I'm just glad I convinced you to go." Katelyn grabbed her outfit, "what do you think?"

"Cute." Y/n smiled at her as she stood up, "I'll be out in the car, hurry your ass up."

.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Y/n and Katelyn arrived to the party destination. It was a huge barn in the middle of nowhere. It wasn't even time for the party and it seemed to be packed already. Y/n sighed.

"Come on," Katelyn grabbed her hand, "let's go find, Jake."

Y/n looked around as they got closer to the entrance- tons of people she knew from her fathers business.. but they didn't know her. Katelyn was smiling ear to ear from this damn party.

"Jake!" Katelyn flagged down the man. He turned around and waved back. Y/n noticed the man next to him. He was in all black too. She furrowed her brows in interest

"Jake, hey!" Katelyn let go of Y/n and gave Jake a huge hug. He hugged her back, but saw Y/n standing behind her.

"Hey, Y/n, long time no see!" He waved at her and she smiled at him, "I want you to meet a special someone." He grabbed his buddy by the shoulders and gave him a side hug.

"Jonathon," his New York accent caught her off guard, "nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too." Y/n gave him a genuine smile. His eyes looked at her with curiosity, Like something sparked his interest. She gazed back into his eyes.

"Well," Katelyn brought her back to reality, "Jake and I are going to have some fun, you two lovebirds go find something to do." Jake quickly grabbed her hand in excitement and they ran off onto the dance floor.

"I don't know about you, but this place is getting to my head. Want to step outside?" Jonathon was the first to speak.

"Yes please." She sighed of relief that he wasn't a party type.

He put his hand out in front of her. She looked at it, and smirked. She put her hand in his, and he guided her out the building. They came across an old bench outside, and sat down.

"I recognize you." Jonathon took a swig of his drink. Y/n furrowed her brows as she turned to look at him.

"How do you know me?" She was curious now. He smirked at her.

"Well, technically, I know your family," Jonathon leaned back against the bench, "your family knows me too."

Y/n thought to herself
'how the hell does he know me?'
Then she looked back up to him, and took a good look.

Schlatt.

"Holy shit, Schlatt," y/n smiled, remembering exactly who he was. He grinned at her.

"There she is." He took one long swig of his drink. After the swig he put it down on the ground, so now all of his attention was on her.

"Oh my god, it's been forever. Last time I saw you, you didn't have facial hair." She chuckled as he touched his mutton chops, "how have you been?"

"Pretty decent. My dad hasn't been around much so I have been working the business more. I found I like to act, more than talk." He sighed, "but, how have you been?"

"Pretty much the same," y/n sighed too, "My father has been an old prune. Says I don't put much effort.. but I have more crimes on my record than any known criminal alive."

"Well, with a pretty face like yours, I'd assume he would keep you safe, or even your mom." He looked at her with more curiosity.

She laughed, "my mother is brainwashed to believe any crime is okay. I don't mind running this business, but it just would be better with a partner, yknow?"

"Yeah, I understand that."

"Oh, Y/n!!!" A woman screamed at the top of her lungs, startling her and schlatt.

Y/n turned around and saw Katelyn holding onto Jake for dear life. He kept laughing as she fell every so often.

"Oh shit," y/n sighed, looking back to Schlatt, "Im sorry."

"Don't worry about it, catch up more next time right?"
Schlatt smiled at her.

"Yeah," she stood up, "next time."

"Come on you, whore," Katelyn fell again Y/n, "I wanna go home."

"Bye, schlatt." Y/n said her goodbye. Schlatt waved back at her, she then turned her attention to the drink woman hanging onto her, "you are an idiot."

Katelyn burped, "yeah I know."

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*