[ Authors Note ]

Hello everyone.
I am sure you have seen the video that was posted last night/ this morning. I first of all want to say how truly disappointing it is to hear what Carson did. And it is also truly disgusting. I never thought Carson would ever become/ could be that type of person.

It's truly devastating. And I wanted to write to you all saying that I am no longer going to be including Carson into the chapters due to my new point of view on him. It just doesn't fit what I'm trying to do here with this book.

I have also seen a post about people trying to cancel Schlatt as well, but his situation is based on opinion. He was also accused of "grooming" when all he did was trying to joke around with our beloved British teenager, Tommyinnit. And I can speak for everyone here that it was just a joke/ bit. And due to this, I am still going to continue writing this book with schlatt, but not Carson.
I am not going to write about a person like that or even include a single sentence along the lines of anything mentioning him from here on out.

I was sexually assaulted by someone that I loved and trusted with all my heart, so seeing someone that I looked up to and valued doing a similar thing with a young girl, hurts my heart.

I love you all, and I believe I can also speak for everyone when I say that it is disappointing and disgusting to see what someone like him is capable of.

~ blue.